Reviews for Just Another Morning
Yaoi Fan Boy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i must admit i love your stories plz keep making them :)
BanXGinji 4eva
AllForMallory chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I have to know! Is... is this:

“Ban-chan, you’re awesome! If it wasn’t weird, I’d kiss you!” – Ginji Amano.

... a real quote? Oh gosh, cute~!
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
twas awesome! love ur writing style, n luv that couple!
tigoxgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I'm throwing caution to the wind! _ ; Wonderful story really I want more Ban x Ginji! Squee! Thanks for the awesome fic! -_-
fangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hey!

very sweet! funny and loveable fic!

it warms my heart to read this! :)
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
AWW! Kawaii... Nice bit of fluff. I lurved it.
kuro chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
uwah ! It's so cute!
maruimochi chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
God I hate you. You and your perfect delicious fics which I shall never get tired of. Geez, I don't even know how I missed this one. Ban and Ginji have become one of my most recent obsessions. Them and Sasuke and Naruto but that's beside the point. Loved the fic. Too cute. The characters were perfect and displayed themselves...just like they would. I guess innocence is only a cover up concerning the demon that lurks beneath. XD Although, I'm sure Ban is loving every minute. Lol
meow2x chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
sweet...like the real ginji..sorry for this review..im still gettin fluffy feelings.. D
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
*giggles*

anything that is about ban and ginji is cute..

which makes this fic cute too!

'liked it! ;p
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aww...KAWAII! CONTINUE PLEASE!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aw. That's cute.
Jennie chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Cute ending! I haven't seen this anime yet but it loks great and I thought your story was adorable!
sockren chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hello! I just finished your fiction "Just Another Morning." You are a wonderful author! I found your story to be true to the characters and fandom. Awesome job.

With that message, I would like to invite you to join Just One Minute: A Get Backers Yaoi Archive ( . or . ). Our archive hopes to gather Get Backers yaoi/shounen ai and allow easy access to multiple authors. It backs up files on both harddrive and ZIP so that nothing is lost, allows for e-mail/web-site/contact postings, archives by pairing, author and title, and provides readers with easy ways to contact authors. All work is copyrighted solely to you, never changed or edited, and will only be removed or edited with your permission. Our archive would consider itself honored to have your story join its ranks. We hope you consider this invitation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and thank you for sharing a wonderful fiction! We hope to speak with you in the future! I hope you'll respond soon, if at all possible!

-Soku