Reviews for Battle of K'lai
Gunner659 chapter 4 . 3/6
Really good. Why not finish?
K chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This is suprisingly good. A Starship Troopers and what I guess is a Battle Tech crossover. I just wish there were more to it. Thanks for the entertainment.

K
Fish and Bird chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I have to agree: this really does follow the original book very closely in style. You have a very good eye, obviously.
jblakew chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
This is really well-written, and follows in the style of the original. I've really enjoyed it so far. Please, Please, PLEASE don't abandon it!
Thescarredman chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for coming back to this, and so promptly. I'm enjoying the latest installment very much. You must be a prolific writer to have finished the chapter so fast.
Thescarredman chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Where in the name of God is the rest of this story? The hook is sunk Deep. You really haven't come back to this in four years? Fire your muse and get another!

By the way, I think you've got RAH's writing style down perfectly, and he's one of my favorite authors.
Kel Jack chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Well written, and you describe the action very well. Sounds like a true companion to the book. I enjoyed the action sequences. You should really finish this fanfic, it does not deserved to be abandoned.
huey61 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
How is it that all the best stories on this site, which are already scarce, are never updated?
GARTHD chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
HOLY CRAP! absolutely loved your story. i got in trouble for reading it instead of doing my work! i couldn't look away!lots of action and amazing storyline. hope you get the next chapter off soon.
BajaB chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
You have to be joking. How can such great writing just be abandonded? Frustrating, very very frustrating. :)
nedlet chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Good story. Plenty of action. I like the skinny's having mechs. In the book it seemed a bit cruel attacking them, they didn't stand a chance! In my favs, update soon.
Typewriter King chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
You left it in an uncomfortable cliffhanger, but did well to write an enjoyable tale in an informal first-person narrative.
Libwolf chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Excellent! Bring it on!
IronRaven chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Not to bad. You merge modern technology, that film abomination and the Old Man's work into a seamless peice.

Fine work, fine work indeed. The only grumble I have in some phrasing choices, but that is pretty minor, and becuase you aren't the Old Man, your style will be different.
RedWallaby chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
I have just read the first three chapters and have very much enjoyed them - I look forward to the next installment - many thanks