Reviews for They'll never know
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I think I may be in love with your writing/stories! :P
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I think this is well written, and the repetition gives it a very poetic quality. Personally, I hate this pairing, but you made it work, I guess. I think it's just a little out of character for Ron, but all in all this is a good fic. )
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I really love this! Wonderfully written ]
OogaBooga74 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was a very interesting take on the Trio's relationship with each other. Bravo!

~~Nao
sheltie chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
great fic do more Harry/Hermione fics please
onlydancing chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I was really confused. The last part, it was confusing. It was a little boring too. So much repitition. It doesn't flow very nicely. When you read it, it makes you feel as if you're trying to recite a poem with 10 pieces of bubble gum in your mouth. It's pretty much just depressing too. Who knows, someday they may know.
itsu-sual chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
It's so sad but sweet at the same time! I really love how the three parts mirror each other, but they say something different each time.
M'rika chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh. You almost made me cry. That's the closest a story has ever come. Anyway. Loved it and I like my story, You don't know (It's harry Potter) and my friend's Raven's diary Electric Journal. (Both Harry Potter. Both interlink.) I like those mainly 'cos I helped write them.

:-)

M'rika
CyberGhost001 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
That was beautiful. So full of emotion. You write great love stories. This was just... perfect. I loved it. Congratulations, yuo have great talent. Don't waste it, put it to good use.
Snow Illusion chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow. That was amazing. I have such a soft spot for H/Hr, and this story read like a poem. Great job.
Riobella chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
forget nameless it doesn't know what its talking about! (dont know if nameless is a girl or boy) I loved your story ive always been torn between the couple Her&Har/ Her&Ron cause if you read the book you see lots of Her&Ron moments but lots of ppl think that Her&Harry go good together! o im soo confuzzled

P.S. YOUR STORY ROCKED just in case ya dont understand riobella lingo

P.P.S. You should 22ly try a KND fic or KND/ TT crossover! XD those are fun to make!
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Its ok a bit repetitive but i can see the effort you put into this. I do belive that Hermione must end up with ron though.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
you need to update now. and who was talking in third person?

benlego13
Poppygirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I absolutely loved it! I love all your stories. Teen Titand and Harry Potter. I really think you should write some more Harry Potter stories/oneshots. You're a perfectionist!

-Poppy
Yoh.A chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love it, I truly love it.