Reviews for The Elite
lakergirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Wow! great start, can't wait to see the rest and see the interaction between 494 and 452. I guess he and Biggs haven't been named yet. I really don't care if Asha dies or not, I think she's cool, it's Logan I don't like because he's so self righteous. Max doesn't even realize she's just being used by him for his save the world missions.
candyabble chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Interesting start. Max left behind in Manticore stories are starting to become my favorite types of AU Dark Angel stories. This is the first time I've read one where Max made the decision to refuse to leave with her siblings and I'm very interested to see how this original spin on things plays out throughout the story. Only question is why Alec was picked as CO if he recently failed his first mission especially since they're sending him back to the vicinty (Seattle) where he failed in the first place. Just curious. Also Asha being dead wouldn't bother me in the least. Hope there's more soon.
Laraqua chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Heya, I really liked that. How long before you're planning to update? I particularly like the whole soldier-side. It's kinda refreshing to see a story which shows what the minds are like on the 'other' side of Manticore's fence. Keep up the good work!
Stormvind chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This sounds very interesting. Love the storyline and its very well written. Looking forward for an update :)
possi chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
hey
man i like your idea.
and yes kill asha and logan please.

bye possi.
p.s. keep on going.
kim chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hi. Oh wow. I'm the first to review this story! Cool. Anyway... lol im sure others won't mind if your story is a bit like theres. In fact the first thing that attracted me to this story ws the fact that max had never escaped manticore. I'm totally in love with fayth's story, and that's convinced me to read any that have max still in manticore. Anyway Logan dies. Yay. heh im not a logan fan. I don't see how anyone can be. He's a pompous rich boy who looks out for number 1 first.
ANyway. I don't have anything against asha, but I wouldn't mind too much if you killed her off. You could always completely screw up Dark Angel and have asha as someone important or someone nice or even an escaped X5 (although im sure thats been done before)
anyway I like the begginning! keep it up!
leelou chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Logan dying? No problem. A dead Asha? Sure. Max and Alec getting together is all I really care about. Great first chapter. Just one complaint, when Max first saw the three soldiers she'd be working with, shouldn't her first thoughts of 494 have been along the lines of "Wow. Hot, gorgeous CO. Hello salty goodness!" ?
22 | « Prev Page 1 2