Reviews for To The Stars
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Ummm no! They would not have magic in Star Trek. Sorry just plain flat no!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
It's too bad you choose the *stupid* route by making stupid fanfics and ignoring good ones like this that have an actual story to it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Would an older TV from the 1950s that used tubes be effected? Today's TV's used LCD or anything with an IC chip in it which would be sensitive to the voltage changes of the intense magic.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is actually very good and a pity you never completed this, oh well.

EH
Nightwingrox chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Duh, it's his Animagus form. This is really good. I think you've managed to fit both stories' canon quite nicely. the storie are very well melded. My compliments.

Nightwingrox
DragonFoxx chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
This is a great story so far. I have seen very few stories that mix HP and Star Trek into a good story. My guess for the Basilisk is that it is Voldemort's Animagi form. Am I correct? I can't wait to read more.

Dragon
Adm. Bones chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Wow more please oh please give me more
ApocSM chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Miguels-Lover chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
I realise you haven't updated this story in almost two years, but i would be EVER so thankful if you were too!

I ADORE Harry Potter and i love TNG also, and i simply adore this story! It's so well-written, it has excellent characterization and the jargon is all perfect!

I really do hope you may re-think over your hiatus on this story,

Miguels-Lover
lq chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
hey it's been a year now ...I know your writing...looking at other post on your list..you got a good store here..so, what about it and got back to this one or at least put on the header a note saying you've given up on this one..lq
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
voldemorts animagi for is that of a baslisk ?intresting story. hopefully it'll be updated :)
taz chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
animagus form of voldermort
taz chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
animagus form of voldermort
tsa33 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This looked to have some potential, but as it's been almost a year since you added anything, I guess the story has been discontinued?
Pleione chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
This looks like the start to a really good story are you going to continue with it?