Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Softie chapter 4 . 3/7
I'm impressed how enthralled you've captured me in this fairytale you've woven at your fingertips. The characters are human and relate able and I just can't but help Neji and Hinaata would be so cute- if you don't mind that pairing, that is.

I'm trying to discover the plot well hidden here but I doubt you'll finish this story. Oh well, one can hope, and please let me see the words the end here. Thank you so much.
rayningnight chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
My gosh this is seriously good. For an AU story, and though strange, they ALL seem in character. As if this was plausible. I love it. How did you come up with half of this? Seriously, most authors (including myself) would feel bad in making them have these ugly pasts and horrible doings (really? Schizophrenic killer? Did NOT see that coming a few chapters back...) and well, everything. Somehow you created this universe where everything made sense, yet didn't. Stranger than fiction...
And I cannot wait until Temari and Kankuro comes in.
Okay, that's about it for this review. It's almost midnight and I have a science test tomorrow... yeah. Life can suck.
Oh! I almost forgot. Is Hinata secretly a good singer or something? Just wondering, since even though she's the black sheep of the family, she has SOME genes in her. I think it'd be a bit cliche, but I feel as if Hinata... doesn't have enough love. In almost any story (but romance with her as the main character or her with as a side-pairing) she never is loved or mentioned that much. It's quite sad...
Okay, I'm rambling. Sorry.
Update soon! :)

-rayningnight
Qualia Des chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I hope you really will continue with this story someday! It's very well written, and I like how romance doesn't play the central role in the story. I also love how you make the absolutely whacky seem rather pedestrian from Hinata's POV!
the.lead.balloons chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I love the sincerity of this story ) It's so wittingly told that you can really appreciate all the characters in even their most embarrasingly mediocre moments. A new chapter would be wonderful.
simaetha chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
so, I am way too tired right now to do any sort of coherent review thing, but I just thought I'd say I really enjoyed this fic, and I hope you do get round to continuing it at somepoint. I'm not normally into Naruto AUs because I think a lot of them miss the point a little (a lot of the characters have backgrounds that are difficult to plausibly replicate, and I miss the shiny ninja powers), but this one is actually really working for me.

also, Hinata is still the cutest 3

-s.
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
pity you haven't finished it. i like this alot
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
well holy shit! whats going on?
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
well how does this get explained?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
oh this is an interesting AU
champylin chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
ugh... this is SO fantastic... why haven't you updated for almost 3 years? I want to read MORE! This is so awesome and unique... so who's Hinata paired with? it's still SO confusing right now... like will there be incest? specifically between Neji and Hinata... is the kid with sands Gaara? why is he a kid? it'll be awesome to have him in the mix of love triangles... LOLz Anwyays, I hope you suddenly get an inspiration to continue this! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I love the portrayal of Hinata, and your writing is excellent. I can't wait to see what happens next.
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Very fucked up lol

But great Honestly :) You should update :)
Wrongful Vanity chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
well, even if you never finish the story ( and it's not looking like you will) you will at least have proven your point: not all AUs are bad.
Wrongful Vanity chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This story is so good! I love that Hinata can read minds.
ScottyQuick chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Thank you for proving to me that not all Naruto fanfiction has to suck.