Reviews for Twilight
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Why does this story only have 7 reviews? It's so beautiful, so masterfully-written. I was literally in tears by the end. You did a really good job capturing everyone's character, and your ending was extremely satisfying. I was especially moved by the paragraph in which Legolas remembers the personalities of his friends. It kinda tied the whole thing up and left me feeling good.

Thanks for writing this!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i couldn't read about half of it-my eyes were all teary!

well done xD
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I love this story so much. It is so sad, and it's stories like yours that always make me think, Hey, after Aragorn dies, Legolas will never see him again. Ever. That is so sad, and I love the way you wrote about Elessar's and Arwen's grandchildren and gret-grandchildren. I love your story so much. It is most definitely one of the better ones I've read about Aragorn's reign. Thanks for writing it, and good job!
~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
Computermouse chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
O! I loved it! You realy expressed Legolas well! It's a wonderful story, and I loved it so much!
farflung chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
You did such a good job fleshing out the years that Tolkien just briefly mentioned. You really did your homework. I found the story believable and didn't have any trouble accepting your premise, conclusions or timeline. I did notice the elf is still single so it is my hope one day he will find his heart dancing and singing under the stars. Of course that would be just too difficult to portray for those who want the prince to be a perennial bachelor and ever available.
Thanx for sharing this with us. I got a little misty eyed a few times there. I don't usually but you had a very gentle and sympathetic style that just drew me in.
Gozilla chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Excellent story! Great job! -
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
moments after reading this, i still have tears trickling down my cheeks. this story is 1 of the best i have read yet, and i have read innumerable fictions. i love the description of Arwen, b4 she died, and when u said that after ARagorn died, "she came out, the light in her eyes quenched" or something 2 that effect. the only thing that confused me was that i believed that Elrohir and Elladan had left w/ Elrond, after Aragorn's Coronation. but otherwise, itz GREAT! keep writing!
Darlin'DarlaDawg chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
*cries* That is such sad story! It's good though! I don't understand how elves can watch their friends die either and I love the way you portrayed Legolas!