Reviews for The Silent Sword
Maaya chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
Sad to see this story on hiatus. It's not often I can find such good Soujiro fic...you have a way with words and your style of writing really suits the story.
Murakami Sheep chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I am impressed. I did not expect to find this sort of quality writing here, especially as fan fiction. You obviously have the gift of assembling words in ways that please aesthetically. Not to mention you assemble your story professionally, and with a true story-teller's flair. Excellent work, I look forward to finishing.
X-Files chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is a greatest Sou's story I've ever read

pleaz continue faster.
kensa chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Oh Hell NO! Why must you leave off right at this particular scene? It was just getting to the best part so far, Finally Kenshin gets involved in the story. Please, Update!
crackerjack chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
This is one of the few fanfics I actually want to read to the end, i especially like your explanation why Soujiro doesnt use the shukuchi randomly. The only thing i disagree with so far is Soujirou beating Chou at such a young age. update soon pls!
Ten no Tsukai chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
I'm speechles...I just love your writing. Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite anime and I honestly haven't ever felt any kind of sympathy towards Soujiro, but you have portayed him with such a good emotional side. It's impressing the way you keep all the characters...well, in character.

I was eagerly waiting for Takezo to meet Kenshin...I'm looking forward to the battle between them. And also towards the confrontation between Akemi (who's strangely my fav character) and Soujiro

I think you should update more frequently though...but I guess that builds up the suspense
Eternity Wish chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
Good fic there! :)

But I really dislike the idea of Soujiro-Misao pairing! One is too innocent; one is too experienced. . .
Yuna FFX chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
I found it's interesting to read your story!Please write more!*bow and wave*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
I just hope you'll update sooner a bit!I love your story!
Drake-Azathoth chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
A very nice chapter... I'm impressed by how in-character everyone comes across as. It's definitely easy to sympathize with Soujiro, but Saitou and Akemi's positions are also understandable. That makes for a better story. ;)

The interaction between Chou and Soujiro was also great. I thought it was nice to see a younger, more 'innocent' Soujiro in the flashback.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the confrontation between Akemi and Soujiro. If she succeeds in awakening the Tenken as Saitou did the Battousai, I expect she'll be in some trouble.
Rose Mary chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
great chapter really!*clap*

Please update soon for my enjoyment! You'll make it a Sou/Mi or they'll be just friends?
Leona Westley chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
oh..you should update sooner ne? I love your writng!
Chikky-chan chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
I LOVE YA,UPDATE SOONER A BIT!*beg*
Flamer chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
You took too long for update!Now please do it sooner,sorry!
Meii-chan chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Wow! You updated! (yes I'm still here, little annoying me! :P)

You know, I think your explanation of Shukuchi is really accurate when considering Soujiro's frame of reference, although I think he would be able to use shukuchi in a straight line if he's running towards a fixed point in the distance and if the terrain is relatively flat and empty of any obstructions. But, yeah...ignore my rambling...it always has to concern physsics...