Reviews for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: a Parody
haloradio chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Note to self: NEVER AGAIN read this while in public.

I looked like a total loon attempting and failing to suppress the giggles. Anyhooters, this was hilarious - I would do the Snoopy dance just to read your comedic take on season 6! Gotta love how you pointed out that Angelus was inarguably evil because he smoked and wore leather pants. This alone makes the first two chappies my faves. OK, that, and the bashing of my beloved Mr. Boreanaz and his limited facial expressions. *pets his gelled broody head and cooes* Shhh, I still love you, Angel...

If you ever venture back to the land of fanfiction, parodies are your thing.
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hahahaha! I read this before, but after *finally* watching the series it makes much more sense and is that much funnier. And I always wondered about that. They say they have no breath but they're always sighing or panting or doing something that obviously requires breath. And how come a new slayer was activated only when Buffy first died? What about all those other times? I don't know that could probably be explained. But yeah! Most- well, pretty much all of this is true. Keep up the great writing!
FEBrackman chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
:D This was hilarious. I hope you end up doing the last 2 seasons.

3 Faith
MidnightMisha chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
YA DORK KNOW THERE'S TWO MORE SEASONS TO BE PARODIED?
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Personally, this chapter wasn't as funny as teh others, because it seemed like you were spending more time bashing everything then actually parodying it.

Still, parts of it were funny.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Hahahaha, although I disagree with your opinion of Restless, I've never once encountered someone who actually liked it besides myself, but I gather from your chapter that you've experienced the opposite.

Also ,I like season four.

And Riley sucks. Thank God you bashed him.

This was hilarious. I loved all the "where's Giles?" stuff.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Hahahahahahahaha that crap about the mayor was funny as hell. Psyche! Poor Xander. But actually, I was always more of a Willow/Xander fan than Willow/Oz or Xander/Cordelia.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Normally I'm not into teh whole bashing-of-characters thing, but you make it so freakin' funny I can't help but loev it! All of the jokes about Angel's facial expressions and the side comments about Spike are awesome. Also, yay for leather pants.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hahaha, I loved all the bits about how "great" of an actor DB is. Like how he has like three facial expressions. Awesome.
sakuraCharlie17 chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
WOOT! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! And I've just got one commnet to make about season five (oh and please tell me if I get this wrong or they actually do explain it but I haven't seen this season in YEARS so yeah, I can't really remember it); you know how they are at that shack (in the middle of the desert) after Dawn gets kidnapped and then Buffy goes all catatonic then in the next scene Willow is getting Buffy out of her coma and they are IN BUFFY'S ROOM, anyway my question is, HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THERE WHEN THEY (apparently) HAD NO TRANSPORT (i.e. their bus had broken down)? Anyway enough of my rant, so see ya!
FanFictionFantom chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
hahaha this was really funny.

good thing you only went up to season five, cuz thats how far i am right now. are you ever gonna write any more?
chunky-01 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
ha ha ha ha that was so funny update soon!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
XD Hilarious.
Floopygirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
This is absolutely brilliant. I'm using all my restraint not to dive for my BTVS box sets now (must resist, must resist). I know you're totally snowed under, but it would be very cool to see series 6&7 sometime. Then again, Series 6 just makes it too easy :)
Floopygirl chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
OK, I've worked my way up to ROFL! I agree with every since one of your comments - it's terrifying! And yeah, 'The Zeppo' really was a bad ep.

Love your parody of 'Dead Man Walking' - it was so apt!