Reviews for Significance
Liz Ben chapter 21 . 10/1/2015
Thank you. For making me fly, for making me shiver, shake and shudder. Thank you for sharing this talent for nailbiting suspense, with us. No thanks for making me miss half a day of work over the misadventures of a fictional pair. May your pen produce greatness.
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
This was a very nice second story to go along with the first. I really enjoyed it a lot. I love the adventure that went on and I can't wait to read the next part of the saga. Nicely done. :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Great story :)
Starship Phoenix chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
And the sequel is just as good as the first. this was a great way to do a sequel, good job! Once again you handled the characters personalities brilliantly, although you started to tred into Mary-Sue waters with the whole super magical powers thing, but you pulled it off nicely, Gwen was reluctant to use them. I love how you brought the whole pregnancy thing into it, to many stories forget that there was no birth control back then:) So overall, great job, I loved this story. Any chance of a sequel?
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Loved it!
Katamabob chapter 21 . 11/30/2009
Ah, such fun _ I liked it!

Kate
unicornmagik chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Hey, I read your first story (Honest and Dishonest Men) and I just realised I didn't review on that one once! So just gonna say I LOVED it so much. I haven't read a better fanfic on POTC! Well Done :)

About this sequel...well, chapter 11, and I am addicted to it. The only reason I'm leaving it here for today is because it's bed time :p

Please Keep writing, your stories are absolutely amazing.

Loving it all! 10/10
Lathena Mercion chapter 21 . 2/17/2009
they seem to have an issue actually expressing their emotions. It works for them I guess. Interesting this Lux thing and I think the roman armada and what they needed was well played. This is a great story.
startwithbrooklyn chapter 21 . 8/16/2008
Great Story! Loved the Latin inputs. Learning new things every day, huh?

Thanks for posting, you're saving me from boredom!

, Aly
kate chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
wow!that is so ,pirates,and latin mixed in...im impressed.

i have a weird feeling that Gwen or her baby are the light of whatever the ghost is looking huh,?
Ekatma chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
Awesome! Brilliant! Jack in PERFECTLY in character and the story is believable. I can see him doing a lot of the things you wrote. The bloopers in the previous fic was AWESOME!
Smithy chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Didn't they use Greek Fire in 'Kingdom Of Heaven'?
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
im gonna start this story but i noticed you werent done! im gonna be surpremely disappointed when i come to the end of it which isnt really the end just where you left off... 2 years ago! which most likely means you wont finish but ill start reading it anyway
ladyofmusic chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
hey, i have read all three of your PotC fics and they are really good. i just finished the last chapter, 5, of the third installment and i totally can't wait until the next capter is loaded.
storybook elf chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I spent most of today reading this story and the first one, and I am incredibly impressed with your writing. Not just your phrases, dialogue and characters, but also your plot. While I'm not usually a fan of the supernatural, your ideas seem very fresh and insanely interesting. Too many stories I've read lately are only interesting in Jack and the girl falling in love, getting married and having children, not to mention, settling down. I loved your build of their relationship and your unique take on the way everything could work out even without Jack giving up piracy. Thank you for giving me a good use of my wasting time! Don't stop writing, I beg of you most huimbly.