Reviews for He is Human
Ellie chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
That was so amazing! I'm a huge fan of ER, and I loved how you got all the characters personalities just right- Like they would say just what you wrote. Also, I think your a really good writer, I love to write too, but I'm not as good as this! Loved it, thanks!
Special Kate chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
OMG this has to be the best thing i've ever read! You are such an amazing writer! I just love you write these two! I loved the end. Made my heart go thump :D Great fic! Really it's fabulous

BTW Plez! Update Batter Up :D
marilyn1966 chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
O! I can't wait to read what he says to her! You're a great storyteller!
marilyn1966 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I ADORE the angst! Keep it up girl, I've got you listed as one of my fave authors...

Looking forward to reading more of your work.
MAX024 chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
I LOVE this story ! I'm very glad you're back on ! I missed you girl! We have been without updates for so long!

I will read whatever you write... so keep writing, please! You write wonderfully well.

Much love,

MAX024 ;o)

P.S. Yes, I'm glad you finished this one... Very glad... I hope I'll see your name on the board asap... Hehe!
tpel chapter 18 . 7/30/2004
I'm glad that Elizabeth finally came to her senses! Especially after all the angst Robert went through over her in the previous chapters. Nice job!
tv-crazy chapter 18 . 7/30/2004
Well done - I've never managed to complete a fic! This was awesome - I had to read the whole thing through to remember exactly what had happened, and you did such a great job of getting them to that final point where she could say "I love you" and he was ready to hear it! Awesome. I will be reading any further Cordanos you care to write!
larukfan chapter 18 . 7/30/2004
Really, really enjoyed this story. Well written with great characterisation of Elizabeth and Robert.

This last chapter has left me wanting more...

Please, please , please write the sequel 'Human Nature'.

Promise I will R&R every chapter.

Best Wishes
ER fanfic reader chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
YAY! you finished. I loved the story.

A sequel would be cool also, the more cordano the better I say. :)
Lady Strallan chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
That was great i would like it if you did write the nexy part of this story.
peace and love 666 chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
That's a so nice story! You write feelings very well, the emotion pass so easily.

I really hope you'll go on writing, giving us a sequel or a totaly new cordano ;-)
Phantom of the Basement chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
Halfway through and enjoying your story immensley. Great emotions, quite in-character, but the best thing is the announcer-like commentary from you at the end of each chapter. Very cute! Good stuff.
MAX024 chapter 17 . 5/22/2004
Hello Natalie! Very good job! The Robert and Lizzie's thoughts are so cute and touching in the chapters 16-17. I'm impatient they find an outlet for their feelings. I sincerely like it. So, carry on, please? *puppy eyes*
tv-crazy chapter 17 . 5/21/2004
Ah - I think I will die if you keep going on like this! I love how you're building it up. Write more soon.
Johanna chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
Keep on writing, please, please, please...
Great job! Keep it up!