Reviews for Let Not Man Put Asunder
lrigD chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That's a very good story you've written there... I really, really love your portrayal of BJ's emotions. I can't even name those emotions, but you've nailed them. Well done!
daenabenjen42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I keep coming back to this story to read it, and... love it. I love how you capture BJ in this moment of being lost in plain sight. Of being somewhere he really would rather not, with people he never expected to be in a million years, seeing things and making connections for the first time. And Frank... I have no words for that so utterly perfect characterization of Frank being two-faced.

Well done, Neoinean. Well done.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Well, it was a good story and showed how they all were. Frank pretending to be faithful, Hawkeye being Hawkeye and B.J. not understanding the crazy, cheating hearts around him...not just yet

B.J. did fall off that faithful bandwagon not once but almost twice. Let's not put B.J. on a pedestal.
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, that puts a new perspective on things going on around the camp. I liked it alot. BJ is one of my fav characters b/c of his fidelity to Peg. Good Job.
boolavogue chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Poor BJ...I feel so bad for him!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Poor Beej...away from Peggy and no one understands him...that must really be hard...
dipdap chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*Snif* sad. Very realistic. For some reason, that "pace-pace" thing was very funny. Poor BJ though, he's the only faithful person in the camp, except for Potter, and I guess no one understands him. I should know, my dad was in the war (Yes! the Korean!)and he told us about how everyone cheated like all-get-out. And seems so typical of Hawkeye, forgetting that BJ's not Trapper.
doc chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Poor Beej...no one understands him.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very insightful, and probably very true. Once again, your literary talent shines through. I can see the rough transition for all those affected. As a BJ fan, I am always impressed with his conviction, and you've captured that. Congratulations on a job well done!

Midget
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Hi! Um...before I get round to the actual story (which I loved!) I have to first say that I was sent here by Lady Nierwen. i have to say this because her exact words were 'say I sent you'. And i have to tell you that your name is anglo-saxon for flower.

Right, now that's done...this story was v. insightful, methought. I always figured Hawkeye would have a hard time adjusting to BJ, and this was a spot on portrayal of that in my opinion. I also loved Frank's gleeful almost-slandering of Colonel Blake. Very in character (slimy brown-nosed b*strd!). *giggles* Yay for you! *claps*
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aww.. that was a very good. I actually said 'aww' when I finished reading it. Continue soon please!
bluesparkle123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Well, your diction in the story was nice, and it was well written. But, I think your characterization was off. BJ and Hawkeye were very close, and it didn't seem like BJ thought there was anything extremely wrong with Hawkeye's nurse chasing.
So, there's my two cents. :D
MASH-Nut-4077 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
What the hell was that? Yeesh... there's only one way I can agree with TakenHawkeye and Half a Deck - you executed it all right.
Killed it.
This is the most horrible BJ fic I've ever encountered. It was just... awful. BTW, happy april fool's day. ;) (I really loved it)
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
My god, this is wonderful. Had I the use of italics I would toss them in all over. You are amazingly talented, and I just enjoy your work so much. Wonderful. Amazing. Yes, that's you, that's this.
I can see this happening quite clearly, actually. It's something that's never really mentioned, but it seems it was bound to happen. And the bit about BJ's ring being off - that's something I've always noticed, but couldn't reason. You have, for me.
I love the line about Hawkeye pacing (for some reason 'Pace-pace-pace' had me laughing) and the bit about Hawkeye retrieving Henry's ring was greatly amusing.
This is wonderful, and I love it. Keep up the great work.
A Torch in Her Eyes chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Kudos on a job well done and a story well written. I enjoyed this *very* much. This was the first time that I'd really considered how alone BJ was in his position - as a happily married man *giggle* - and you executed this nicely. :)
Jenna