Reviews for MJ12 : Routine Procedure
JCD chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Soldier characterization is spot-on. The swearing is both appropriate and not overdone. I only wish writers for video games would take a note from you and do the same.

The 'lecherous soldier' thing is kinda cliche, but it still works well in this case.

I found it odd that the soldiers would all uniformly be able to smoke a cig at the same time, even if it made for a nice dramatic description. Perhaps I misread that part.

Make more chapters! D
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That's a much better version than in the game.
dethmaul chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Actually quite good.I expected another "Do something in the game and then translate it literally into text" folly. Very good writing. And the soldiers are spot-on. Sounds like me and me mates when we have to run patrol in the rain and we really don't give a crap, even though its important X_X
Suriana chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hurrah! Readers! Thanks for the reviews, it's always nice to get a little feedback, even if it's just to say, "Hey, we are reading!"
balrogthane chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hm, good. Kills all possible sympathy for MJ-12. Nicely characterized soldiers, almost funny but still scumbags.
-(- - -
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Hm...nice AU story of the meeting between JC and Nicolette.:) Your style is quite good...look forward to more of your work.;)