Reviews for MJ12 : Justice
JCD chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Just thought I'd like to quote something and put a bit of my own take on it:

"I don't know who the father is, and I can't raise it by myself. I'm studying law, and it's too intense and too important for me to be distracted by an unwanted, illegitimate child."

-Don't know the father

Translation: I'm a worthless whore that had too much to drink and probably have a sex tape on the net without realizing it.

-I can't raise it myself

Translation: Without knowing the father, I can't sue for child support even though its more than likely I'll be making more money in my career than the majority of men I'll have sex with. Funny how that little double-standard works out for me.

-I'm studying law

Translation: My daddy's paying for school and I wanted to be a paralegal since I get distracted by fucking guys too often, plus fucking lawyers has excellent fringe benefits, teehee! Oh, and plus that 'Legally Blonde' movie inspired me since I have zero ambition on my own and thought that pretending to be smart might actually land me a guy who doesn't dump me after a one-night stand!

-Its too intense/important to me

Translation: All the late-night partying and binge-drinking as well as fucking hot guys, how can I give that up? YAY!

-Unwanted/illegitimate child

Translation: Fucking hell I was SO SURE I'd taken my pills...dammit.
Suriana chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Thanks to everyone for the reviews, it's nice to know that all my hard work is appreciated. Though writing is it's own reward really.
balrogthane chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Ooh! Awesome. And may I say it is amazing how the DX category has taken off! I only got it created ~1 month ago and here it's got 7 other stories already!
I must say, I am a little confused by what happened. I can guess the facility had something to do with Annette's abortion, but what, exactly? And will the story go any farther? *hopes so, even though Annette is dead*
-(- - -
Murg chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
That was pretty good. The conspiracy angle of the story fit nicely with the Deus Ex world.
GreatLight432 chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
WOW! A VERY well-written story, concerning the infamous Agents/MIBs of Deus Ex. I had always thought they were clones or constructs(after all, MJ12 had that ability), but you provide a very distinct and plausible answer. Kudos! Hope you plan on writing more Deus Ex fics...with your style of writing, that world can come even more to life.;) Keep up the good work, friend.