Reviews for A Joke Gone Wrong
savemyunicornclarence chapter 9 . 3/29
is it completed? or does it continue to the sequel?

anyways, brilliant story - i think u captured sev quite well

love it
The Power Of Names chapter 9 . 1/11
You made me cry. I hate that.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Oh my god I cried so much for his pain. It deeply hurt me! And I know Sirius deserved that knee to the crotch. How horrible to even think of doing such things! I had always pitied snape and felt so sorry for him but now (even though it's just a fanfic) I am truly sorrowed. Do you mind if I post this link to ifunny? Oh and are you in the pjo fandom? You said gods instead of god :)
Nova chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I want to see a sequel to this! Make Dumbledore confront the marauders! Make Snape have to face his classmates reactions! Make the marauders find out about Snape's attempted suicide and see the error of their ways (or not!) Please I beg you, don't end it here!
Snapeschick64 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Major tissues to get through this fic! Thanks for the story.
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Didn't slughorn teach him?
Very Small Prophet chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Don’t believe that vile old man’s hypocritical kindness, Sev. He’s the one who let things get this bad. You can never, never trust him. He is kind only to his manly little Gryffindors - handsome, joyful, pranking lads whom he would never touch (even he isn’t THAT vile) but whom he loves to have round him, warming his crooked old heart. An ugly, depressed Slytherin geek will never appeal to his fancy. All this “my son” stuff is a sham. Five years of ignoring criminal assault cannot be erased by a few avuncular words.

But of course nobody knew how cold Dumbles was in 2004 when you wrote this story, which is why it was so heart-warming at the time. Alas, we know better now.

By the way, I am pleased that you didn’t follow the path of so many fanfic writers and whitewash Remus, trying to make out that he never joined the bullying. He wouldn’t have been accepted as a Marauder if he hadn’t. Remus is their enabler and alibi, and Peter is their in-house Snivellus. I can feel sorry for both, but I don’t excuse them.
NakedKing chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
AW! OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! aww
PiratePrincessXx chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I absolutely adored this story! And I greatly look forward to reading more of your stories.

Great Job :3
snarky Beth chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
This story was absolutly beautiful work! The emotions Severus had were so strong, I could actually feel them as I read the story. His thought made me cry a little, it was so heartbreaking. I was a bullied child when I was younger and so can fully understand how he must feel at their cruelty, but what he went through was far worse. You did an amazing job with Severus's thoughts and actions, they were perfectly understandable given the situation/s, Severus went through quite a hell. I beleive I read and reveiwed 'Saving Snivellus' and if so I believe I recall loving it as much as this one! I really love reading stories like this with Severus/Dumbledore angst because it makes my heart happy when such a tourtured soul finally finds a parental figure that cares. Absolutly beautiful work! I love it.
Stoneage Woman chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
Nice. Abrupt ending, but I'm assuming it's going to continue in Saving Snivellus, which I'm off to read right now.
TheDeathChamber chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this story, since I've read it a couple of times already! It's a lovely fic, very emotional and wonderfully angsty.
moonravencrow13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
I love it, and you made me cry!

I now how that feels to be humilated.

that's what got to me.

i'm adding this fanfic to my favorite and favorite author.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
I'm crying. I'm sitting here blubbering like a baby. That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Wow. I need a hanky.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 2/6/2006