Reviews for The Riddle of Being: Wendy's Next Great Adventure
I LOVE IT! Your story is fantastic and the plot is amazing. I am so sad because you have left it unfinished - especially now that they returned to London. How would her family take the news, who is Hook and would Neverland be saved? You had me worried on the previous chapter that she was going to poison Hook. I really hope that you will return to writing fanfic eventhough it's been a decade. (You didn't even post the second part of 'London') Great writing and great story, thanks for that.
RavingBabbit chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
awesome sauce
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
Amazing story, and well written.. I WANT MORE! D
Greenhemoglobin chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
"belted Peter Pan right across his sassy little face" best line ever!
Emertheawesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I thought this a childishly fun story until about 3/4s of the way in when I was so completely disturbed by how dark it became, especially with the awful mutilation/sex fetish thing between Wendy and James. Despite that completel 180 - maybe even BECAUSE of it, disturbing as that is - I LOVE this story.

I think I can probably consider this my entrance into Peter Pan fanfic love. I love the voice of your story, so very proper yet descriptive and energetiv. I love how you introduce yourself as a narrator of sorts. It adds to the fairy tale type of feeling this story exudes - the darkness of it included. I love how three dimensional you've made Hook, and how fallible you've made Wendy. Peter is more of a darker character, and I feel this is definitely an accurate telling of what Neverland can be in an adult, more world-weary grasp. Yet, at the same time, you introduce how cruel children can be as well, revealing how the sunny Neverland was never actually perfect, but extremely flawed as well.

I could probably go on and on, but I'm going to stop myself here. Basically, I'm addicted to your story and the only criticsm I have is that it hasn't been updated in nearly seven years! I've little hope that you'll continue it at this point, but I still wanted to leave my input.

Thank you for creating such an interesting continuation!
Blackwater101 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Snap 0.0 what shall happen next _
wtf chapter 23 . 8/2/2011
this was the worst story i have read in my whole life! i thought it would get beter later on but i was wrong! You make yaoi peterpan seem 1000000000 times beter! this is NOT wendy's next great adventure!
Black Hawk chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Wonderful chapter of a wonderful story. Wendy's change in shifting so that she wants to believe Hook is realistic enough for me to be worried about her and Peter's well-being. The oscillating dynamic between Wendy and Hook is also fascinating, but I wonder when (if ever) she will notice that he bears a striking resemblance to her father? ;)
Black Hawk chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
This part is hilarious:

" 'I was most brazenly buried alive in the belly of that bloody beast.'

Hook smiled to himself. He did so enjoy a good alliteration."
Black Hawk chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I love how you opened this chapter with a sweeping overview of Neverland and its inhabitants. Very playful and in keeping with the novel. :)
Black Hawk chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
This is wonderful. It is so in the spirit of the story and the film that I can see it all perfectly. What a rare gift. And the new Lost Boys are genius, especially Ram's Eye. You have captured the essence of Neverland! :)
Black Hawk chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I adore your prose and attention to detail. And your characterizations are spot on, especially in the dialogue and in Wendy's thoughts. I love hearing Wendy think about how everyone wants her to be grown up, but in her heart, she is still as childish and longing for adventure as she was at twelve, for I and many other young ladies feel the same way, I am sure. :)
Piratechief chapter 23 . 6/5/2010
I absolutely adore this story! It is so beautifully written, you must continue!
Jalen Strix chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
An absolutely delightful chapter, with Wendy's allegiances swaying so from one moment to the next! I was on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how things would turn out.
Jalen Strix chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
[grin] Not unexpected news at the end, given all of James & Wendy's adventures.