Reviews for Gender Bender
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
which year are they in!? you said sixth and then fifth and now i am confused but i'd be damned if i said my mouth didn't ache from grinning. it's hilarious! you are brilliant
White Acer chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
lol this is pretty funny I like the fanfiction and hope to read more soon!
MissIndie chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Oh god, I don't know what to think! That was so awkward and embarrassing and funny! xD Please continue
kettlebetterjim chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
i love you. please update, this is one of the best gb stories I've ever read.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
My gosh this is such a laugh riot why haven't you updated~ *pouts*
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
update soon hehe:)
Elena Forest chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Heehee X3 this is fuhnny! X3 update it soon X3
Wingsofthefae chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Bwahahahahhahahahaha! Gawd, this is so funny! I donno what kinda pairing this is, but I love it and I'll agree with it, cuz we're talking about HERMIONE AS A GUY here! OMG, thanks for cheering me up, this story's great! I was really sad about what happenes in HBP and npw I read this and it was so funny and cheery that I couldn't help myself but laugh all the way up here! Update soon, can't wait for more! Bye!
Shania Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
hehe keep going!
Mirie chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*Greetings from the Reverse fic exchange!*
I like this story. It's very humorous. I can't wait to find out what will happen next. How did Hermione turn out that way? And is she the only one? It would be quite a funny coincidence if a boy became turned into a girl. And will she be able to turn back?
A little nitpick - there's quite a few typos in here (I'm blatantly ignoring your author's note :)).
Launigsiae chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Continue
Shania Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
great story! keep going!
Fran L chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Quite, quite bizzare. Well done! :)