Reviews for The Stockholm Syndrome
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Sigh. That's not even cool. Ok, maybe a little. But in a completely messed up sorta way. That was so messed up. Why did I enjoy it so much? Perhaps I shall never know. Good story, though an unedited version would have been better... Oh well. I liked it. I hope you've written more like this!
OokamiJudge chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
So don't know if you still check these, but if you do would love to get the NC17 version of this if you would: ookamijudge at gmail dot com

Now that said I loved this fic. While I would have liked to know that it contained MCD before I started it was still a good fic in spite of that. Seeing just how broken a person can become without even realizing that they are breaking is fun when written properly. Thank you for a good fic and I hope your still off somewhere writing :)
book lover forever 96 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
I would like to have the extended version of this story please. my email is
honest critic chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
could you email me the cut out parts. I have been unable to find it email is
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I hated Harry died in this but he must have loved Severus too or at least felt something for him in the end.

The links to the NC17 doesn't work anymore and there's nothing worse than reading a story that parts are cut out. :(
Feels chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
NOOOOOOOO why did you kill Harry TT this is sad D:
campiongirl16 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I loved this chapter, my email is .
LaPetiteChat chapter 5 . 7/22/2013

At the point that I'm at, chapter 5, the story is just thrilling. After looking for the scene that was removed I looked through the reviews and found that some people find that the removed parts at necessary and I agree! Could I please have a link to the uncut version!
I love the story and would love to read the whole thing.

Could you send it to me here at this email
I'd greatly appreciate it:)
Myra Bones chapter 10 . 7/2/2013

I'd really like the NC-17 parts, but I can't seem to find them, could you send me a link or perhaps just the story itself?
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Can I get the NC-17 pls my address is
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Wow. Well done, that was great!
Rayne Goulet chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
you made them both so wonderfully twisted and I must say I quite enjoyed this fic..I like to think that Harry knew the only way he'd let himself die was in the place of a loved one, he orchestrated the whole thing in a warped suicide attempt..or at least the last part about leaving and letting Voldemort find them..all in all a very interesting read :)
kelbelkelbel1995 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Have reviewed before, but i don't know whether you got my email from :)
kelbelkelbel1995 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Great story, really enjoying it but could you send me the bits that have been cut out...couldn't find them :(