Reviews for Song of the Gemini
BelleandAdam chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
Just wondered, are you still working on this? It's very good :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing story, and I'm quite sad that you've apparently abandoned it. :( Please continue. Things between her and Severus are just getting good. :)
tiffyrose chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
j0k3 chapter 23 . 1/28/2010
loved it!
jennifer chapter 22 . 1/21/2010
Plz plzplzplz update! This is like the best harry potter fanfic ive read so pleze update...
CSnow chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
Very interesting story! Love the Allexia-Snape interactions. I understand focusing on Albus/Allexia father-daughter relationship, but what got him moving to patch things up with her was the mess he made with Harry, so I feel like there's something missing by not including him, especially as they could have bonded some.

I hope Neville gets out of this one in one piece! and maybe if Snape doesn't end up killing him, his boggart will finally change...
LovingBlackParadise chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
i like it although the relationship between allexia and snape is going really slow .. but whatever update soon
Mystical G Panther chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
Awesome, can't wait to see how they get out of this one! Update really soon

-Mystical Panther
AquaSecret chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Dude! This is the best friggin story i've read in years! Please contienue I got to know what happens next! )
lizzie chapter 21 . 5/12/2009
Yay! Love the update. Can't wait to read what's next!
Mystical G Panther chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
Wow, you updated! Woot! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update really soon

-Mystical Panther
j0k3 chapter 20 . 2/8/2009
please continue, love this fic
Thaliran chapter 20 . 12/23/2008
i like the idea of Dumbledore having a daughter who kikcs ass. go Allexia, be proud of where you come from, its nothing shameful about the way you have lived your life.
Thalia chapter 20 . 8/22/2008
Great story! I hope you haven't given up on this one. You are an excellent writer. Please continue!
veelasiren chapter 20 . 8/11/2007
This story is really good. Please update it.