Reviews for Honor and Vengance, a Tale of Two Souls
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 8/29
It really says something depressing about the Ranma 1/2 fandom that a shallow, stupid, poorly written work like this; Filled with bland writing, out of character portrayals of near everybody and of course mindless character bashing, has any positive reviews at all, let alone so many
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
This is a fun story and I hope your Muse for it returns.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Well its a story of Honor and Vengeance so everyone gets told thier faults and revenge is taken if they are foolish. The Tendos, amazons, Ukyo, Kuno have been done now for the old pervert, Kodachi, the nutcase principal and then you are done.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Yes Genma is not the only failed adult.
The teachers at Furinkan, Tofu, and generally any and all adults in the ward of Nerima
should have intervened to stop the madness somehow.

Tofu at the very least as a doctor should have called in authorities for the abuse Ranma suffered.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
She let her anger rule her again.
No big surprise there.

If Ranma had been malleting Akane it would be called ABUSE.
I fail to see how Akane malleting Ranma is not the same but even funny.

Someone needs to write a fic where every time anyone tries to hit or trick or take advantage of Ranma,
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
When I saw "SWEETO", I said "WELL SHIT" right after XD
rancheesan chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
shame this story has a lot going for it and now seems dead what a waste.
Hiryo chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Yay salvation to the too many RanmaXAkane fanfics.

I love the pairing and I sooo wonder if in the future Kasumi may join

Please update soon!
Richard Ryley chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Only in the Ranma 1/2 fandom could a woman be subjected to sexual harassment every morning for a month, and it be seriously suggested that SHE is the one that should be charged with assault.
tuatara chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I will never understand the widespread impulse to write character-bashing/"vengeance" stories. Are people's hearts so damned hardened that such stuff actually brings them pleasure to write or read? It's completely beyond me, and it always will be. Honestly, I'm glad for that.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Thanks for the new chapter!

I love this idea and I feared you dropped the story :-(

Wow! Was that Genma? Impressive change! Either Hiko's lightening was stronger than needed, or you may need to find a way to explain why he started to use his brain after ignoring it for so long...

Going by Kuno's quick change (I think I remember that he once saw the change and ignored it) I'll have to guess that the God aura is having some influence... But I think that, if it is the case, you should take the time to explain it sometime.

Way to end the chapter :-D

I hope to read more soon!

(and I muse confess that I would like to read more Revenge ;-p)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
potter phoenix 1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
really good story cant wait to read more
Moonsaber chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Not bad. Still could use some cleanup on a few missed words, but it draws you in regardless.

I'd like to see more, there is a bit of perverse fun involved in this crossover that I enjoy.
keichan2 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I liked the idea when you posted the first version, and I'm still as curious to know what will happen next!

I hope to read more soon!