Reviews for Ninja Wizard
I just started to read this and it a fine choice of course, but i am a bit sick of it after reading tons fanfics. That harry meet the weasleys during the train ride or 1e day if not beforehand as one of the 1e magicals. Why? i have peeked at the end and i am stunned he still ends up with hermione when he considering the weasleys family, even if there's no bashing, ginny/molly already got his hooks into him but then again shouldn't he be wary, doubt with his upbringing he would like ron etc..
But anyway i will read on.
Smokeing chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Good chapter thank you
csheila chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I like it.

A smarter, confident, Harry is always more fun.
AslansHow24 chapter 40 . 9/4/2020
i thoight fletcher was already expelled from the order.. honestly.. do you even remember what's been previously written
AslansHow24 chapter 25 . 9/3/2020
seriously..i like this story but the trio is not this dumb...the mauraders are illegal animagus and remus uses a spell to turn Peter back in front of them
AslansHow24 chapter 15 . 9/3/2020
the students from Hogsmeade eat at the Three Broomsticks.. its Hogshead that they cant enter until 18
AslansHow24 chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
what happened to Harry's bad feeling about Quirrel?
AslansHow24 chapter 3 . 9/1/2020
its all fine and dandy to write stories bases off the books.. but when you take things directly from the books things don't add up.. you alternate between Snape respecting Harry and hating.. Ron and Hermione were friends so him saying she has no friends seemed misplaced.. there are other ways for a guy to insult his female friend and have her cry.. Harry is not sure Shapes the one trying to kill him but reacted coldly when Have it defended him.. your story sends mixed messages
ChaseTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Such a wholesome start with the Weasley's, thank GOD for the lack of unnecessary bashing.
shadewolfedrt chapter 12 . 5/2/2020
The 47 Ronin story might have been made in to a movie 5 years after this story was finished. It stared Keanu Reeves and was a great movie in my opinion.
diamondwrays chapter 40 . 4/11/2020
in the section of this chapter when it's talking about mrs. Weasley petunia and winky the elf You misspelled recipes you spelled it as re copies
diamondwrays chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
just thought I'd let you know in the description of Bill Weasley you say he has black hair he's a Weasley they all have red hair not black
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 3/29/2020
I am sorry but you already ruin things in the first chapter they had this lesson and you did not have Hermione help instead I think that it was Potter that helped Ron so by the time you got to this with Ron acting like himself and then out of character because he is the one in this story saying that they have to help her, throws me way off in the books Ron is redeemable but in the Movie he is not he is just another version of Malfoy to me. But you seem to be playing at Ron being the Boy who lives and have Harry acting like Ron from the books I wish that you could make up your mind. And would come back and fix this. Because until it gets straighten out I just don't feel that I could ever get into this story.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 3/28/2020
The formatting of the first chapter is way better then this one, please go back to that.
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 2 . 3/1/2020
I meant to say do in my previous comment, but other then that I’m enjoying the story.
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »