Reviews for Ninja Wizard
Rất là hay nhưng mình muốn biết tại sao harry hết vào mặt Ron
DGJabberwocky chapter 12 . 10/1/2021
I dunno, I cringe whenever I hear the word 'soccer'. In UK, they call it football, only the US calls it soccer. So it kinda feels wrong to read about British characters using the name 'soccer'
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 8/2/2021
Yeah. Quitting here. Maybe check out the newest one. Saw something about 'six years later'. That can only be good.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 8/1/2021
Getting frustrated.
With the floo and apparition, NO ONE needs to stay with Harry to teach him. Snape could come and go from the Burrow each day. And if you know Snape, he would NEVER stay there.
This new ninja dude? Can come and go from the castle and see Harry without staying on the grounds. Plus, he has already been in England for years. He doesn't NEED a place to stay. And I'm sure Dumbledore doesn't want an adult ninja in the castle, either!

Where did "that explains the wide crack in his arse" come from? I even tried to look it up. Got nuthin'. My deep hatred for all things Ron Weasley (and Ginny, and Molly) is probably showing. It just sounds like a dumb-ass something a dumb-ass Ron would say. And I'm not buying his toast at Harry's party, either. Ron doesn't have the maturity of a five year old.

One lap is a mile?! Maybe in NASCAR! Or horse racing. A British soccer pitch is barely bigger than an American football field. One lap (on a track) around them is a QUARTER MILE. A longer field for quidditch just makes it take forever to fly back and forth. Any defense at all and no one will ever score. Even at double the size, a spectator can't see the action from two hundred yards away. You'd need huge digital scoreboards to show video... and magicals ain't got them.

Ha! Bet you didn't know that ALL orange tabby cats are male. Hmm? McG turns into a BROWN tabby.
I'm on my second now. Mowgli (my first) was fourteen, and Sapphira (Sophie for short)(named after the movie dragon) is still kickin' at nearly fifteen. So, yeah. 29 years of tabby cats. Tuxedo tabbies at that. We're pretty sure Sophie is Mowgli, reincarnate.

Where would Harry get Doc Marten's?! He didn't with Bill, and Molly and Arthur don't know their ass from a hole in the ground outside Diagon Alley. He did not go 'muggle shopping's in London. Now, he did already have jeans in Japan, so no challenge there.
If YOU do not write it, it did not happen! It's YOUR fic! And no "I forgots", and no flashbacks. You said he got them in London. I call "bullshit".
This is sounding more and more like a VERY young, immature writer. Not A lot of life experience. Hopefully this isn't home school homework. Which is fine, if you're a young, immature reader. I'm 56, and don't even value the opinions of forty year olds as worth a crap, so... I'll keep reading for now. But I might have to quit and go find an adult writer.
G F chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Many questions.
Why would Bill Weasley have black hair?
If Bill works for Gringotts, how is he available to make this trip for Dumbledore?
And how does Bill NOT know Albus is doing legilmency on him. He is a highly trained wizard, himself.
Harry is dressed like a normal kid in jeans. No mention of luggage or robes or coat. Where is he pulling a katana from, rolling out of the floo?
Soda cans? In the burrow?
Arthur doesn't know what a shopping mall is.
Fred, a third year, banished the owl, cage and all, to the house? Percy is only just going into Fifth year, and he couldn't do that.
Harry sees dead people?
Nate chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
Shitfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
I just started to read this and it a fine choice of course, but i am a bit sick of it after reading tons fanfics. That harry meet the weasleys during the train ride or 1e day if not beforehand as one of the 1e magicals. Why? i have peeked at the end and i am stunned he still ends up with hermione when he considering the weasleys family, even if there's no bashing, ginny/molly already got his hooks into him but then again shouldn't he be wary, doubt with his upbringing he would like ron etc..
But anyway i will read on.
Smokeing chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Good chapter thank you
csheila chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I like it.

A smarter, confident, Harry is always more fun.
AslansHow24 chapter 40 . 9/4/2020
i thoight fletcher was already expelled from the order.. honestly.. do you even remember what's been previously written
AslansHow24 chapter 25 . 9/3/2020
seriously..i like this story but the trio is not this dumb...the mauraders are illegal animagus and remus uses a spell to turn Peter back in front of them
AslansHow24 chapter 15 . 9/3/2020
the students from Hogsmeade eat at the Three Broomsticks.. its Hogshead that they cant enter until 18
AslansHow24 chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
what happened to Harry's bad feeling about Quirrel?
AslansHow24 chapter 3 . 9/1/2020
its all fine and dandy to write stories bases off the books.. but when you take things directly from the books things don't add up.. you alternate between Snape respecting Harry and hating.. Ron and Hermione were friends so him saying she has no friends seemed misplaced.. there are other ways for a guy to insult his female friend and have her cry.. Harry is not sure Shapes the one trying to kill him but reacted coldly when Have it defended him.. your story sends mixed messages
ChaseTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Such a wholesome start with the Weasley's, thank GOD for the lack of unnecessary bashing.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »