Reviews for Forgotten
Achara chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh wow! You made such a great characterization of Fuuko-chan! She wasn't OOC or whatever... it's so sad how they don't end up with each other... they were so sweet as kids, especially with the promise and all... if only yanagi never came... (runs to hide from flames)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T STOP NOW! I WANT MORE!
brze chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Aaaww...how cute! want more!
MitsuiJr chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
no! you gotta make a continuation!

you DO know the prob. wif childhood palz, don't you?

if you don't, let me tell you

THEY ALWAYZ END UP TOGETHER MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Firetigeress chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Interesting take on Fuuko. It's not often you find fics that focus on herself only instead of on her and a romantic interest. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. _)
Iris C chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Hmm...I liked this. Good characterization. I only wish you had developed a better ending. 's still awesome though. :)
Mizumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
r there n-e cont. on this fic like Fuko kills Recca or whatsoever?
Jotaro chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
If you were young and foolish you must have been quite a is a very nice fic that interprets Fuuko's relationship with Recca._
ayu chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Heyyour story was sogreat! But the truth is, the way they met is different. Fuuko was getting beaten up by some guys when Recca saved her. I don't know how old they were, but they were pretty young. Even though that was the true story, I liked your better. Good luck! (-
regnum chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
cute! i loved the part when recca and fuuko first met. . ja!
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
How kawaaaaiiiiii! gomen a bit genki heh...but u know that scene where recca seyz I will be your ninja? u took it too fast perhaps u could have elaborated some more. but then i suck at writing dunt lissen to me! It is sooo cute hehehe