Reviews for Questions
Infamous.Lady chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
I knew I read it and loved it! It is a very good story, and it even made me laugh...
Houtori chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
"For those who watch CSI, I really think that Greg is the perfect Micheal :)"

I agree with you on that. Lovely story here, good job done!
wellduh chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Creative! I liked it. Though I don't mind Amon/Robin and prefer not to think about age differences during the series.
reynamangga chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
well, I must admit that I am an Amon/Robin supporter. However, despite this, I love your story/series of dialogues. It's brilliant, and I am quite refreshed to see Amon written vaguely in character. He's cool, but he's no Romeo. I can't wait to see you continue! _
jainen-black chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
lets just say extremely good and orginal i like it
escawing chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
aw... interesting story! can't wait to read the next chapter!
Seashah chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
I'm partial to the Robin and Amon pairing, but as a writen work it's good. It's an interesting and fun style to read, and only slightly and pleasently out of character. It's really cool though. So yeah, awesomeness.
Khitoutsu Hikutsa chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
damn, that's it? okay, i noticed that no one else wants to continue this themselves. so, with all due respect of your older writting skills, may i try my hand at it? either check my profile and review one of my stories with an answer, or just use my stupid email address:

Cat chapter 9 . 6/27/2004
I LOVE THIS! And you did very well with

staying in 's different from what most people do and I think that what make it

Cat chapter 9 . 6/25/2004

Winter Bean chapter 9 . 6/24/2004
Very Good I hope that you update soon I enjoyed Robin's little argument I got to see another side of Robin that I didn't see in the show. Hurry and update.
mystic-wiccan chapter 9 . 6/13/2004
i really like this story update soon please!
Dreams-of-Twilight chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
lol like the story a very different approuch I like it but I do hope Robin and Micheal get together in the future. They would be cute
Angel Of Light and darkness chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
carry on! carry on! i realy enjoy this fic! its great!
kitsunedemon chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
aw...they are soo cute together! i hope sumone else tries to carry it on. i can't write for my life. you are a way better writer then me. i luv this story.