Reviews for Sex Education
Kagura chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"Because I like high school girls too!"
Procrazedfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was really good! You kept up the plot to make it look like it was part of the original series, and the opening and closing gave it a real punch!
Keshi-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Heh-heh-and heh some more!

This is amongst the high levels of laughitude!

Excellent work here, and it is recommended for anyone wanting a laugh.

-Keshi-sama
N.H.Keys chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
that was grate i laughed so mannt times
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was awesome. I'm going crazy trying to imagine Nyamo doing that.
Flippernino chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Nice fic.
Nutzoide chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
While this may not be your most technically accomplished fic it more than made up for any failing there with sheer hilarity. Very funny stuff.
Some1Else chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Yukari - I'm as pristine as the virgin snow.

Pretty good story. It remained faithful to the original material. Each little section was put together well. First of all, I would like to discuss the sukeban. Keiko fit in very well with the rest of the cast. Her personality was a perfect contrast to the other characters and it's almost a shame the actual show didn't use someone like that because I think it would have been great. Also, Kaorin's reaction to Keiko’s sudden affection toward Sakaki was fairly funny. The bit with Kimura's daughter sounded very familiar. Almost like something out of Variable Geo. Even so, it still was amusing and quite unexpected.

Yukari had some good spots in this story. I especially liked her method for dealing with the principle and that comment about being as pristine as the virgin snow was absolutely hilarious. That's almost a perfect quote. Nyamo's flexible confrontation with the principle was another scene I enjoyed. Kimura's comment at the end was great and led into an effective conclusion. Overall, this was written well. Good stuff.

Take it easy.

Don’t quit writing.
Eson chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
What did Nyamo actually do? XD

These get funnier and funnier as they go.
Topaz Talyn chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long while. Excellent Work.
aslan-chic chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Omi gosh! That was great. I was afraid that romance would add plot to this plotless aime but you've seemed to capture the same silliness. Bravo and Pax!
talledega7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
A laugh or two? Don't sell yourself short. I think that's the hardest I have ever laughed reading a fanfiction. The opener was my favorite, I think.
Kemious chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
You are my HERO and so Is Kimura We ( Me and my friends at anime Club) have dedicated a fan club to Kimura you are a god of Azumanga Dio Humor thank you
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Certainly an interesting read
Aarii chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Pwahaha! Twas awesome. One little correction, tho. Kurosawa. Not Kurasawa. Kuro. Sawa. Hey, Diju know her name means 'Black Valley'? Or something along those lines. So unlike her. Ahwell. Its was quite IC, tho, i kongratulate you.