Reviews for Changes
BADASS chapter 32 . 11/7
wow, god I actually love Badass Harry and Badass Snape, I love Malfoys reaction, and I even more love the fact that you made snape take 50! 50! POINTS! 50 POINTS FROM HIS OWN HOUSE. sorry its just really badass, nice story though btw.
Kaleb chapter 26 . 11/7
God, I would be so pissed off if I was Harry, I in fact actually probably would have thrown a tantrum.
wow chapter 15 . 11/7
WOW BADASS HARRY MAN! Like I luv Ron bashing, but that was just epic, and like seriously what a portrayal of "He's my father, and you will not insult him in my presence!"
Serenityyew chapter 32 . 9/11
This was so adorable!
I cried and laughed through and through, and actually squealed at times too lol (very rare might I add). I've never quite read something like this and I really injoyed it. I know it seems stupid to leave a review on a fanfiction story that is complete but I'll do it anyway.

Thanks for sharing your stories, even though you've been absent for years.
The Lost Rogue chapter 25 . 5/5
Uhm,was I supposed to bust into hysterical laughter when Remus turned into a Wolfskin rug? I just pictured Harry dragging him along by his tail like a rucksack,couldn't stop! As much as I'm concerned for the poor man,he must have botched up the potion really bad to turn himself into an item of decoration/furniture in the colder parts of the hope he's ok xD
lauraovertime chapter 14 . 4/3
The gift of chess, you say?! WELL, obviously the GIFT OF CHESS is the GREATEST GIFT of ALL TIME. EVER. And it shows the mark of a TRUE father son relationship. Of course.
thatoneguy chapter 14 . 4/3
I always went with the "his hair is greasy because he spends his days with his head bent over cauldrons all day and the potions fume's do that" theory.
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 1/27
ROTFLOL! I can't stop laughing at what Snape did to Malfoy. I hope the rest of Slytherin let him have it for singlehandedly losing the cup to Gryffindor.

Why do I feel Harry's trip back on the Express and his stay with the Dursleys will be less than safe? I hope he survives until his birthday.
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 1/27
"Lord Voldemort himself." Okay, this doesn't sound like Snape. He always says "the Dark Lord," never Lord Voldemort.

Well, the end seems like Snape. I wonder if he dismissed the class when Harry started his vision, or if they all heard him call Snape "Dad." That wouldn't be good.

I wonder what forest they're in. I hope it isn't the Forbidden Forest, especially if this is a vision and not a dream.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 1/27
Something doesn't seem right about Snape. Are we sure it's really him? Doesn't he know the Prophecy? I thought he did. All of this Polyjuice business makes me wonder who can be trusted.

Okay, the last line definitely sounds like Snape.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 1/27
What's the issue with Harry trimming his broom? There are tail-twig trimmers and other tools in his Broomstick Servicing Kit to keep his broomstick in top shape. Is he not supposed to use them? And why is Pansy reading Harry's mail? Shouldn't she be punished for that?
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 1/27
Tonks as Snape. Now that's amusing. The epitome of clumsiness impersonating the epitome of grace ... for Snape certainly is smooth and graceful.

I wonder if Snape is impersonating Lupin - I mean, Polyjuiced to look like him, if that is possible with Werewolves. This all sounds like a dangerous scheme with the potential for disaster.
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 1/27
Well, from the ridiculous to the frustrating. Poor Harry and Snape can't seem to get a break. I wonder if Lupin and McGonagall will be making his Wolfsbane again any time soon. Probably not. **shaking head**

I hope nothing happens to Snape this time. I also hope Draco keeps his nose in his own business. Maybe McGonagall will tie him up in detention while Snape is away. **rubbing hands together hopefully**
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 1/27
I hope you don't mind, but I laughed all the way through this chapter from the point where Remus turned into a rug. (Yes, I guess I have a sick sense of humor.) I particular enjoyed the parts where Draco was either insulted, disciplined, or trashed by the professors. In fact, I'm hoping to see a lot more of that in future chapters. Hehehe!