Reviews for Changes
orpa1074 chapter 3 . 3/15
Hi mate
rowenasheir chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
If I was Harry I would not be giving the inconsiderate senile Old Fart the time of day even for a long time
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Leave more space between paragraphs ... difficult to read!
BADASS chapter 32 . 11/7/2015
wow, god I actually love Badass Harry and Badass Snape, I love Malfoys reaction, and I even more love the fact that you made snape take 50! 50! POINTS! 50 POINTS FROM HIS OWN HOUSE. sorry its just really badass, nice story though btw.
Kaleb chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
God, I would be so pissed off if I was Harry, I in fact actually probably would have thrown a tantrum.
wow chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
WOW BADASS HARRY MAN! Like I luv Ron bashing, but that was just epic, and like seriously what a portrayal of "He's my father, and you will not insult him in my presence!"
Serenityyew chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
This was so adorable!
I cried and laughed through and through, and actually squealed at times too lol (very rare might I add). I've never quite read something like this and I really injoyed it. I know it seems stupid to leave a review on a fanfiction story that is complete but I'll do it anyway.

Thanks for sharing your stories, even though you've been absent for years.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
Uhm,was I supposed to bust into hysterical laughter when Remus turned into a Wolfskin rug? I just pictured Harry dragging him along by his tail like a rucksack,couldn't stop! As much as I'm concerned for the poor man,he must have botched up the potion really bad to turn himself into an item of decoration/furniture in the colder parts of the hope he's ok xD
CharlotteMShadows chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
The gift of chess, you say?! WELL, obviously the GIFT OF CHESS is the GREATEST GIFT of ALL TIME. EVER. And it shows the mark of a TRUE father son relationship. Of course.
thatoneguy chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
I always went with the "his hair is greasy because he spends his days with his head bent over cauldrons all day and the potions fume's do that" theory.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
LOL
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 1/27/2015
ROTFLOL! I can't stop laughing at what Snape did to Malfoy. I hope the rest of Slytherin let him have it for singlehandedly losing the cup to Gryffindor.

Why do I feel Harry's trip back on the Express and his stay with the Dursleys will be less than safe? I hope he survives until his birthday.
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 1/27/2015
"Lord Voldemort himself." Okay, this doesn't sound like Snape. He always says "the Dark Lord," never Lord Voldemort.

Well, the end seems like Snape. I wonder if he dismissed the class when Harry started his vision, or if they all heard him call Snape "Dad." That wouldn't be good.

I wonder what forest they're in. I hope it isn't the Forbidden Forest, especially if this is a vision and not a dream.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 1/27/2015
Something doesn't seem right about Snape. Are we sure it's really him? Doesn't he know the Prophecy? I thought he did. All of this Polyjuice business makes me wonder who can be trusted.

Okay, the last line definitely sounds like Snape.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
What's the issue with Harry trimming his broom? There are tail-twig trimmers and other tools in his Broomstick Servicing Kit to keep his broomstick in top shape. Is he not supposed to use them? And why is Pansy reading Harry's mail? Shouldn't she be punished for that?