Reviews for Changes
LOL
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 1/27
ROTFLOL! I can't stop laughing at what Snape did to Malfoy. I hope the rest of Slytherin let him have it for singlehandedly losing the cup to Gryffindor.

Why do I feel Harry's trip back on the Express and his stay with the Dursleys will be less than safe? I hope he survives until his birthday.
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 1/27
"Lord Voldemort himself." Okay, this doesn't sound like Snape. He always says "the Dark Lord," never Lord Voldemort.

Well, the end seems like Snape. I wonder if he dismissed the class when Harry started his vision, or if they all heard him call Snape "Dad." That wouldn't be good.

I wonder what forest they're in. I hope it isn't the Forbidden Forest, especially if this is a vision and not a dream.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 1/27
Something doesn't seem right about Snape. Are we sure it's really him? Doesn't he know the Prophecy? I thought he did. All of this Polyjuice business makes me wonder who can be trusted.

Okay, the last line definitely sounds like Snape.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 1/27
What's the issue with Harry trimming his broom? There are tail-twig trimmers and other tools in his Broomstick Servicing Kit to keep his broomstick in top shape. Is he not supposed to use them? And why is Pansy reading Harry's mail? Shouldn't she be punished for that?
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 1/27
Tonks as Snape. Now that's amusing. The epitome of clumsiness impersonating the epitome of grace ... for Snape certainly is smooth and graceful.

I wonder if Snape is impersonating Lupin - I mean, Polyjuiced to look like him, if that is possible with Werewolves. This all sounds like a dangerous scheme with the potential for disaster.
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 1/27
Well, from the ridiculous to the frustrating. Poor Harry and Snape can't seem to get a break. I wonder if Lupin and McGonagall will be making his Wolfsbane again any time soon. Probably not. **shaking head**

I hope nothing happens to Snape this time. I also hope Draco keeps his nose in his own business. Maybe McGonagall will tie him up in detention while Snape is away. **rubbing hands together hopefully**
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 1/27
I hope you don't mind, but I laughed all the way through this chapter from the point where Remus turned into a rug. (Yes, I guess I have a sick sense of humor.) I particular enjoyed the parts where Draco was either insulted, disciplined, or trashed by the professors. In fact, I'm hoping to see a lot more of that in future chapters. Hehehe!
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 1/27
Interesting. It seems, suddenly, as if everyone is trying to keep Harry and Snape apart. It was good for Harry to hear Snape's comments about Draco, as they probably will prevent any jealousy that might rear its head later.

I'm glad Harry asked about calling Snape Dad. That will probably do more than any medicine toward healing him.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 1/27
Poor Lupin! It's "that time of the month" again! I'll bet Harry and Hermione could brew his Wolfsbane potion. I'm surprised Snape doesn't suggest it.

It will be interesting to see how Snape and Harry interact this time. Will they lower their walls?
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 1/27
I think Harry's doing pretty well, all things considered. He's taken a lot of hard punches over the past couple of years, and the revelation that Snape was his father was really a double-edged sword. In addition to shaking Harry's identity to its very core, there is the enmity that has defined the entire relationship from the time Harry walked across the castle threshold. That can't be easily put aside. On the other hand, Harry now has a living parent. It's taken a while - not too long, though, considering their history - but he has finally come to realize the true value of what fate has given to him.

I think it is helping that the adults around him seem to be doing as much as they can - without pushing, for once - to encourage the two to accept and find comfort in each other. I just hope, now that they have a chance to build a bond, that Snape is not ripped away from Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 1/27
If he is in the Creature Induced Injuries area, that would seem to suggest Nagini ... or something worse. I wonder ... Could Fawkes heal him? [That reminds me of something I never really gave much thought before: Why didn't Dumbledore call Fawkes when Mr. Weasley's snakebite was not healing properly? Surely Fawkes could have healed it in a flash ... no pun intended.]

Okay ... He's awake. How will Harry respond?
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 1/27
I think it depends on what you mean by "matured." I think Harry has matured a bit if he is able to not only accept Snape as his dad but also worry about him. As to Ginny, I think she is as annoying and self-absorbed as ever. She's not my favorite character, and while I don't mind her as just another Weasley sibling, I really don't like her as Harry's gf. I don't know why ... I just don't.

Very clever use of the Boggart. It certainly enlightened Harry as to his own feelings.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 1/27
Well, that was interesting. I guess it's hard to do what Snape does, never knowing if he'll return from his missions or not. Adding in the element of a son - Harry Potter, no less - has to make it that much harder. Before, if he died, he died. Now, if he dies, Harry is orphaned all over again. That is definitely added pressure.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 1/27
Oh, goody! Draco bombed his potions OWL and now wants a little favoritism from Uncle Sev. I'm glad Snape put him in his place.

HeHe! I love Phineas, the old curmudgeon. I'm glad he is figuring a bit more in this story. I hope we see more of him.