Reviews for Improving Relations
callandra chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
I've never cackled reading a story before, but this was utter comedic brilliance :)
Fayet chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I laughed so loud I almost spilled my tea on my desk. Glorious crack, wonderful. Well done!
Marchwriter chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Aha! Oh, this gave me a much-needed laugh after too long a stretch with a distinctly dark tale. Thank you!
ziggy3 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful and I am sorry to have reached hte end after such a good romp through the lovelives of my favourite elves! Going to check out the rest of your fics to see if somethnig sismialr - if not, perhaps you will one day come back to LOTR and give us more of these fabulously funny and irreverent fics.
ziggy3 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Strangely enough I dont find that reassuring either! I love the way they are all trying to outwit each other to achieve exactly the same ends!
ziggy3 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Another glorious chapter of high comedy. Love the characters- you keep them consistent and I am just totally besotted with Thranduil now- so aware and clever and utterly gorgeous!
ziggy3 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Just fabulous- it is such a long time since I read anything with quite such wicked glee! Very very good stuff
ziggy3 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
"A few drops of this in any bottle of wine and even the stately Lord Elrond would be humping his way through the inhabitants of Imladris."

It was on the tip of Glorfindel's tongue to say that Elrond really didn't need any encouragement in that department, but he held his peace.

There is just so much to love about this I dont know wherre to start so I'll strt with e line that made me laugh out loud and carry on laughing for the rest of the chapter. Haldir is a wonderful 'straight' man to Legolas' comedy -wonderfully funny and so well plotted. Totally satisfying!
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I cannot beleive I have never read this! It is wonderfully written and hlariously funny. I do hope you are still picking up reviews- will check out your profile in a moment but I just had to write here!
Mallie chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Heeheeheeheeheehee! This story is too fricking funny!
Mallie chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Even though it ended up working out well, I think what they did to Haldir was kind of mean. Quite funny, but mean.
Mallie chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
! Oh my ribs!

So is Elladan going to prove himself too persuasive for Haldir?
Mallie chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Oh poor Haldir! If he doesn't move fast he's going to end up tied to that bed after all, and not as a ruse!

Hee!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
That was easily the funniest...most disturbing thing I have ever read...the jokes and humour were soooo well-written!

You weren't *too crude* about the whole situation, which made the whole story a lot of fun, good job!

I must say, I damn near nearlly died reading Chapter 1, Line 4...fell off my chair and laughed till it hurt!

Could sooo see Haldir dropping dead at that point...XD

Funniest LOTR male/slash pairing madness I have ever read...though it will haunt my thoughts for years...and I look forwards to it!

This was awesome!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
*uproarious laughter* The most brilliantly hysterical story I've read in a hell of a long time! Great job! :D