Reviews for My Life Now and Then
wth18 chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
This story is a real tearjerker... everyone in the library is wondering whyI'm sniffling. It's really sad... I feel so sorry for Harper. I hope something really really really nasty happens to that uber in the next chapter!
wth18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Excellent start... very scary!

""HEY! No fair." Harper called as she disappear. He tried to open the door but couldn't. "ANDROMEDA!" He shouted getting made for the first time at the ship. "I want to get OUT let ME OUT!" He yelled. The doors slid open. "That's better." He turned to face the door and ran into Rommie."

Uhoh... that sounds so far from being good that good is so far away it can't even be seen with a telescope! That was MEAN, locking him in like that! I'm gonna skip along to the next chapter to find out what happens ... love it so far!
Callie-Cat chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Great funal chapter! I absolutely loved it! So sweet... I hope to read more of your stuff soon.
Echo24 chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
I absolutely love the last line! Made my lip go all quiverey. :) I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. It'll be soon I hope?
mmelon3 chapter 8 . 8/21/2004
YAH! *clapping loudly* i luved it! and im so glad you finished! and i luved the end too! it was all so sweet! good job!
Callie-Cat chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
I'm glad it's not the ending, and I'm glad Trance was there to save the day, I love when she has her 'hunches'. lol

A sequal sounds great!

Can't wait for more!
White Stranger chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
Of course you have to leave us with a cliffhanger. It's in your nature to torture your readers with a TBC. Please update again soon and tell us what happens next. Please. Also I love the idea of a sequel. You're a great writer.
Innfocf chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
I think a sequel would be awesome! i love this story! keep up the good work!
parisindy chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
so short but oh so good...
Callie-Cat chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Aww! Please, please, please keep going!

Who shot him? Who shot him? he he he. Can't wait for more.
Echo24 chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
But who shot him? ;) Was it Harper? I bet it was Harper! Or maybe Beka, she's pretty peeved right now. Every chapter the story and your storytelling gets better and better!
mmelon3 chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
your so mean! i think i have an idea tho!
Innfocf chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Nice chapter! i really like! update please!
Callie-Cat chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
Been a while since I've read this, so I had to re-read it. But it's a really good story.

Great update, poor harper. They have to get him out then run their butts out of there before it blows up!

lol, I can't wait for more.
Echo24 chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
A self destruct? That can't be good! Nice to see your bannage is over. ;)