Reviews for Cliché
SevernSound chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Just found this and read it. Congrats.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wuhoo! Great fic right here! It's really well written and I love the ending. I think you wrote them in character well too. :)
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was different but i liked it. good job!
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It may be Zircon rather than a diamond by design, but either way you look at it, this is brilliant.
closethedoor14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh so cliche, in the most wonderful way.

(HaHA! That rhymed!)
Serataya chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Gosh, you almost made me cry and I don't do that easily! Wonderful story!
DolphinAnimagus chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
You had me rather worried at the beginning . . . I loved the ending, where they both realise the other *does* still care and they figure out they can make it work . . . lovely story :)
l8show33 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
VTR you just rock! I love your stories, with each one I read I am truly amazed how talented and wonderful an author you are. Keep up the great work.
ACatFiend chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Whoa! Now that is a story - wouldn't want to go through it myself. Like how Griss figured out what probably happened - for Sara to not come in. Surprised me that the others didn't even wonder though. Have to read more!
Cindy aka SG1PhileShipper chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Sigh. I love such emotional fics.. Why oh why, can't we see that on TV. Anyway, great work
luxor chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
A really belated review but just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I just read it again for the second time and it just improves upon closer examination. The nuances of emotional highs and lows are done superbly-you really capture with your words the depth of Sara's shock and emotional "roller-coaster" when she finds out that it was a mistake. Yes, the idea it might be a cliche but you give it your own special twist-and Grissom finally gets the clue he needs to change his mind. Your characterization is excellent-I can see how they would both think the other doesn't care or has lost interest. And the way in which you wrote their realization that they still both do care ... well, I got butterflies in my stomach. Beautifully done.
xpossibilities chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Wow, you had me goin' there for a moment... I guess I should've paid more attention to the title - AND to the author - you never disappoint. An absolutely brilliant story - loved it! LOVED it! In a word - perfect.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This was really wonderful and very emotionally charged. In character and beautifully written. I was utterly sucked in in the beginning. Nice touch with the snotty neighbor kid too. Great job.
niff74 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
oh, wow. thank god you warned us this wasn't a char death story, or I wouldnt've read it and then I'd miss this lovely, wonderful fic... damn, I almost start crying when he said - "What have we done to each other?"
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Was it your intention to scare the life out of me? You managed. But the end of the fic made up for the fright at the beginning. Wonderful.