Reviews for Quite Nice
SoulSilver8133 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Look I don't care if you only put up one more chapter of this (which I don't expect) but REALLY! Come on if your gonna stop updating at least tell us or at least don't end on heartbreak!
anikky chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
wow, where most cant really pull off the the luna character you have definatly pulled it off and more. i cant really see anything to cretique. looking forward to more.
Loony.Lovegood chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Awww! Harry is such a guy. I like this story... Got the density of guys perfectly ((:
Flawless Soul chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
As I said. Update SOON!
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Update soon please! I wanna read more!
Re-Used chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I'm a slash fan all the way, but your story is just so... Awesome? Compelling? Great? Anyways, please do update soon.
King of Darkness chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Odd, but nice. Keep it up.
Mikee1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Wow, great story! Your writing is awesome and I love the plot.

I wish you'd update it soon.
dennisud chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
If your following the eventa of the 6th book Will Luna end up in Ginny's situation?

yes please continue1

dennisud
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
BITCH!

DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS ILL HUNT YOUR ASS DOWN AND CUT STUFF OFF IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOON!

*TAkes out his cuttin stuff off dull yet sharpish spoon and waves it around*

YOU HEAR ME I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT SOON!

THIS IS JUST TO GOOD NOT TO!

LUNA NEEDS MORE KISSES AND ANA HARRY NDEDS LUNA!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Hm good shit man got to say i am really enjoying this story!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
M i bet luna looked beautiful in a yellow dress and jeans... probably matched her hair and eyes white well XD
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I'll kill him. No seriously. He can't do that to Luna.
Fabulicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
O.o WOW! I just finished reading and as I looked up I realized THAT was just one chapter... Unbelievable... I love it, seriously, instant classic.

"Can we do it again?"

Ahhahaahahahah... I'm still too shocked at how much I loved this to really... meh... Wow!

Pooh... Don't know if I'm ready for chap 2... wish me luck.
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Oh My, I noticed just today that you had updated this fantastic piece of fiction, I always thought it was just going to be a oneshot! I'm glad you proved me wrong!