Reviews for Moonlit Table On The Terrace
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Lovely story.:)
chrysanne chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I really, really love this! I wish had a specific Sabrina category. Sorry to be a pain, but could you explain the last sentence? I got kinda lost.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was very well-written.

-JWchan -
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is absolutely gorgeous-you have a gift! I know the story is old, but I had to express my appreciation. :) Your characterization of Linus is spot-on!
starling21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This story is amazing! You should write another Sabrina one!
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This was such a beautiful look at what might have been, and also rings a bit truer to life than the end of the film. I love that you expounded on the interest that Linus had in Sabrina, that he knew her before she ever became interested in him. I'm adding this story to my favorites.
B.N.Bennett chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was so unbreaking, but so good. You have talent. A very good job on this.

~SB~
Anarea Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This was a wonderful story. I am absolutely in love with the movie, and I'm glad that there are some people who enjoy it as much as I do. This story was sad. I almost cried when I finished it. Keep writing!

~Anarea Rose~
Jolena chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wonderful wonderful story! I especially loved how you described David as 'safer' because in romantic cliches, the opposite is usually the case. But then I've never considered Linus and Sabrina's romance to be the norm. Will you ever update? And if this is only a one-shot, could you possibly at least write another one? It's an absolute gem.
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yes, MORE! VERY GOOD! : )
Marmo212 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Could you have *possibly* thought I forgot about this diamond of a story? ::grin:: Bet you did! Well that would be impossible. The remake of Sabrina is a personal favorite of mine, and, in your skilled hands its altered telling is amazing. You are an absolutely lyrical storyteller and as ever, I am amazed by your gift. Thank you for a great read - and, oh, yes - MORE!