Reviews for A Different Reality
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Has the story died or is it just sleeping?
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
With his great curiosity and wanting to know how everything works he can only be Ravenclaw
pikachucat chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
awesome more please
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Wow...can't wait to learn just exactly how Severus and Death/Grim Reaper first met and exactly how the know each other and why Severus thinks of him as a second father to him?
Aflibble chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Are you still writing? I would love to see more on this one I enjoyed reading it
Netchka3 chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Good story so far. Can't wait for the next chapters to arrive.
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Where's the chapter? Did something happen to it?
Liung Arkeanda chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
The way Death was described, and his job, reminds me a great deal of the first book in the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony, called On a Pale Horse. Thanatos also finds it rather difficult to keep up with his job. He shows a weakness for children as well.
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I think there might be something wrong with this chapter, because everytime I try to reload it, it still stays blank. Do you think you could post it again?

P.S. I REALLY, REALLY like this story. It's very unique and I find it amusing as well as interesting.
EriksKitty chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Dude, Where's My Chapter!
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
I can hardly wait to find out just what mischief young Harry might (cough) drag Draco into? Just what does Narcissa want to

talk so urgently about to Severus? Absolutely loved the banter

both between Severus & Harry but also Harry & Peeves!

I'm extremely interested in just what house young Harry might actually be sorted into, because at times he seems to share traits of all 4 houses. But particularly Slytherin, Ravenclaw!

So will Harry & Draco, become friends or will it be a rocky beginning for them...and just who else might Harry make friends with? I really can't see Harry, getting along with Ron Weasley or Hermione Granger, at least not initially but who knows..or will Harry make friends from within all of the houses? Will any of the parents of Harry's peers make an appearance ,what about Remus Lupin?

Oh, yeah were the Dursleys ever punished for abandonding baby Harry helplessly in the countryside...I do hope so?
mj the angel chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I wasn't sure but I do believe you stole alot of Death's characteristics from Terry Pratchett's version of Death in his discworld series.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
It is... really hard to take this chapter "seriously" when I'm picturing Grim from the Adventures of Billy & Mandy. Really Hard. *giggles slightly* But it just makes the idea of Death adopting Harry even better in my eyes... if ONLY I could draw...
TWILIGHTICE chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
CHapter 11 does not show up plz see to fixing it

TWI
Mayday93 chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
i think this chapter went invisble?