Reviews for She of Memories Past and Fading
Melayanisa chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I read the first chapter and is already cursed by the story's u-gotta-read-it spell. lol.

Arisu's a good girl, but just pointing out, most ppl say (or wikipedia) that Akira Sohma (akito's father) was the former head.
manga-ghost chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
That was so sad...

(thinks) So it will be Kyo's job when Akito passes on, right?

Poor him.

This was really well written I loved it!
PinkPantsPrada chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
AW! -Tries to fight away tears- Too sad... Brilliant though. Good job. _
ingra-of-mordor chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
What a beautifully written story. I love Akito and this is one of the best fics I have read about the character. Your imagery really drew me in. It's on my favs now.
sofia815 chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
That's cool... kinda confusing.. but cool!
Red Baroness chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
Oh my, that Was short! But, I could see Akito so wonderfully... This chapter was very well written :)! Oh, please update soon! It's one of my few favorites.
Kusje chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
Obscured Illusions chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
o... that was a really good chapter... OO

I loved it! -nod nod- Can't wait for the next update!
Kusje chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
Red Baroness chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Oh, please update! It's so hard to find any good Akito stories these days. Most of the time if anyone even mentions Akito he is mentioned with no mercy.
Red Baroness chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Aw, Akito cried...
Red Baroness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
*Sigh!* I love Akito stories... I only wish that more people would write about him.
Obscured Illusions chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Wow.. that's so... amazing... I absolutely adore this story! I wish I could put it on my favorites... but stupid tells me I've exceeded my 100 story limit. x.x;;

I just love it.. squee! *cling* Write more? Please? *puppy dog eyes* _
Obscured Illusions chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Wonderful chappie. I love how you explain Akito's reason for being that way.. and I love the way you characterized him. Great job! _
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I love it so far, V-chan. One thing: I think when you say "bare" you mean "bear". ; It's good though! I'm off to read chapters 2 and 3.