Reviews for April Fool
JenniferYuy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
The story itself was well-written. It was almost enjoyable in some parts. That said, I didn't particularly enjoy it. Of all things to do, that was rather cruel considering that Duo was a virgin.

So... yeah. Kudos for writing well, even if it wasn't 'good' in the strictest sense.

-JY
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I knew what was coming, but I kept hoping I was wrong. That was really mean. REALLY mean considering he obviously knows that Duo likes him. (And I can't imagine Wufei being very detailed in what he wanted Heero to do, so I'm blaming it on Heero.)
GenesisAda chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
The story was well written...I'll give you that...but that was just mean and horrible. I feel for Duo. I really do. That's just...ugh...that they could do that to him. Ugh. Makes me so mad.
Carrie chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
For some odd reason, I loved this story. I love how Duo was left there, I love Heero's bastard attitude, and I love the joke. Am I a sick bastard myself?

Bwhahaha. Do write more GW fics. I see a lot of Gravitation (Y) fics. )
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
OMG how cruel is that? How horrid and cold Heero is... but I can't say I didn't enjoy that. I really did.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i liked it, but i hate how it looks loke heero has no feelings for duo. you should make a sequil.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
really cool fic. it sticks out. mhm, you wouldn't consider to make a sequel where duo could take revenge? usually i like the happy ending fics. i get upset if i read a long story and the main pairing doesn't get together but somehow in this one shot it's quite refreshing. i think without that particular ending it would be only half as good.
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
all right, as far as the story goes, it was a good story, well-written and all that. i dunno if i'm a cold bitch or if i'm the overflowing-with-warm-and-cuddliness girl-next-door, but here's my take: i absolutely adore duo (i luv heero and the others as well, but duo's my baby), so i had issues with it being duo that was screwed, and not in the happy way. therefore i feel i must officially say i despise this story. HOWEVER, if it had been anyone but duo, i really would have liked it. heero's my second favorite, but it's sumtimes fun to cause him problems, after all, he's a jerk to duo often enough.

u certainly had an interesting experiment.
Icyrifadelle chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I'm...I'm just in shock! I kinda had the idea throughout the fic that it would end up like that since you said there was a cruel joke in the warnings...but I'm still in shock! Duo was willing to give up his VIRGINITY to Heero and what does Heero do? Out right lie to him, string him along, then f*king leave him there vunerable because Wufie puts him up to it. Says a lot about (fic)Heero to actually go along with something that cruel.

I love your writing, your style is superb especially the Gravitation fics, but I just can't say this is one of my favourites. I'm not flaming though, I don't believe in flames. I just won't look back at this one. You still have other fics that's able to hold my interest and I can't wait for you to update. _

On closing though, I really don't think this fic will leave my mind because of the sheer...meanness! Bad Heero! *smacks* _
chibidark angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
okay, i just want to say hellya, you so proved that theory wrong, i fucking wanna rip heero's guts out for doing that to duo! how could he just lead him along? and what kind of person is wufei for telling heero to do that, i thought he was all about the justice, and he's acting like such a biatch! but heero...*evil death glare* he just isn't humand i'm sorry, and then duo! *wails* my poor baby, you could tell that he really did care for heero and liked him alot and wanted him to be his first and then heero did that to him, i'm seriously going to cry! how could heero just go and toy with his emotions like that, it's so unfair! that's just it, i swear the next fic i write i'm going to insanely torture heero, i don't usually do angst, but i think i can make an exception, well, mostly cause i already i got an idea for an angsty fic, but still...i'm going to make heero suffer *malicious smirk* now, this was a really good story, very well told, but my god, i just feel so much for duo, i mean, just think of the repercussions of that event, i mean, he could be seriously depressed or suicidal or withdraw himself from society or something, that kinda shit can fuck someone up for life, it's practically like rape - that's what it fucking is, heero fucking emotionally raped him, he deserves to die! i'm seriously pissed off with him, (obviously! _V) it's not fair! you're a writer, keep up the good work, but please, no angsty ones, and if you do, then pleeze kill heero at the end! just keep swimming! farethee well! _
ixy chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
the reason people probably like the story is because if you have felt the pain of a crush or unrequainted love you could relate and feel a little better about life. people aren't immune to one anothers pain it is just that our world today has so much pain that sympothy can't be spared when you're drownding in your own tears i liked the story and congradulate you on wishing for the hate of others to prove a point. as you can see hate might not be what you get sometime understanding is the better response

Lilli Ixy Kay
ShinigamiPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hm. I'm not entirely sure how i feel about this fic. i mean, it was beautifully written and the characterizations rocked and the plot was unique, but the ending was completely mean! i couldnt believe heero did that! i mean, i knew something was going to happen because of the title but... now i just feel so sorry for duo, but i loved the fic, so... good fic. i think.

Luv

ShinigamiPhoenix
sea-dragon-goddess chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
First off, I'd like to compliment your writing. Yes, A few of the characters are out of character but it is very well written and hooked me in.
However I am appalled by the subject matter. When one thinks April Fool, the thought of light-hearted jokes come to mind. Of course, those are the kind of jokes we associate with Duo's character. What you wrote was abject cruelty on the part of his fellow , you warned about out of character bastardization, but this still goes beyond the pail.
If we stay true to Duo's character, we know he never would have done anyhing to remotely deserve that kind of treatment. However, in retrospect, let's also remember that Duo is also the most unforgiving character despite his jovialty. So something like this would destroy the unity of the Gundam group.
I want a sequel. If you don't write it, I will.
Mety chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Poor Duo! That was really cruel! Did that mean that Wufei guessed Duo's crush or did he betray Duo's trust as well? I wonder if Heero felt any remorse afterwards and if Duo forgave him. I'd be so hurt if someone did something like that to me - feels like a kick in the gut when you're already down! And when he'd finally given the trust of his body over to someone else and they use him like that - I don't think I'd ever trust Heero again. Very good fic though - thought provoking and hot too. Leaves a meloncholy aftertaste in the back of the throat.
Solo-dono chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Oh my god! That was SO mean! Heero's a fucking basterd! You have to write a squel or something! That was so mean! I never whould think anyone whould be that mean!