Reviews for She's a Fox, Alright
i absolutely loved this
lovefanfic1053 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved it
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful story! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it!
Rainwoman72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love it, and the continuity is great! I love how you wrote about the Baby Gap, and how it is no longer depressing. One quibble, however: I thought Kathleen's mom's name was Cecilia, not Susan. Otherwise, perfect!
leyton203 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wonderfully fairytale :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
And joe's lil brother always spe
JC Casey chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awwww... :)
kaylinwriter14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
VERY SWEET!
wordsmithie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow, i must say you tied off the whole thing very well. to their 'twirling' and kathlee wantig to leave the shop to her daughter - joe was very thoughtful about that. great job. love the movie, love your one-shot.
Marte chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Cute story :)
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love the movie and this is vey cute!
littlebelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
wow im reviewing this story really late...but i just found it and i think it's super cute! i love this movie and that was an adorable story. you're a talented writer.

i know you've probably read this a lot, but her mom's name was cecilia, not susan. overall, great job!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aww! Super cute.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh what a wonderful story! I could just picture Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in those roles! I loved it! The line about the Baby Gap was really cute, too. Great job on the story!
jumira-wings chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I like the sweetness of it all, but the story was a little too perfect. Life isn't quite that happy and while the idea of Joe naming his children's section after Kathleen's store was a thoughtful act on his part, I still felt as if Kathleen wouldn't have liked that.