Reviews for The Price You Pay: For Freedom
EverThePhantom chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Very intriguing! Since you've already written the other parts, could you mark this one as 'Completed'?
Niwaki chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
nice please continue this soon
Sleeping Jay chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I love this fic! Really, I'm starting to like brotherly Kaito/Heiji interactions. Heiji's more laid back, so it's not much of a stretch for him to treat Kid the way he does in this fic. And their behaviour towards each other or when they are with each other is fun. Reaaaaaal fun

And I laughed when I read the AN. Really, it's funny that you authors wanted to get killed in a story...
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Woah. OoO This. Is. AMAZING! You really seem to understand all of the characters' personalities, and the plot is well-written and unique. I love this!
Nyan Rajanu chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I loved it! Though I'm a bit confused... What exactly was the proof that Shinichi didn't do it?
Katty008 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
The fourth one is most definitely Hakuba. This is great! Most people only go so far as Kudo and Kid, but you go the whole hog!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Kaito should have put on cover-up over the scar. I bet the last experiment is Hakuba! Please let it be him! He rocks and is not in enough stories!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I find this so adorable and cute, yes they must all be related! *cackles* Great job writing this
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
giggles.. cute
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
What an interesting premise! I always like to see Kaito working together with the detectives, and you've portrayed the dynamics between the two characters very well.

And there's some oddly poetic justice with Conan's gadgets being inspired and assisted by Kaito Kid.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
This is really good. I do hope you update again soon...
Wolfgirl13 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Why haven't you written a sequal yet? This is such a great story! I really think that this is seriously on top for one of the best Shinichi-Kaito-Heiji-Hakuba related fics I've ever read, and it would be such a shame if you don't expand on this. Best wishes and good luck with this one. May the force be with you :)

-Wolfgirl13
iCe chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
This was a bit confusing because of the spacing... hm... how do I say that clearer?

It's because I think instead of using separators for every scene, you used enter, therefore I was thinking that one scene flowed into the other. Eg. (Kid and Heiji on the rooftop followed by Heiji knocking on door to find Kid's mom) instead of it being two completely different scenes. (Completely because of taking out the double "enters", and replacing them with equal 1.5 spacing, or taking out characters so it's not your fault but you have to watch out for it when posting in

Another thing: you evade your fighting scenes :) Hm... you evade writing out some difficult scenes and play them out as flashbacks, or kid and heiji talking about it. It works but it could be improved.

Love AU fics. Love Conan, so I'm moving on to the sequel.
Kawari chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Hey Icka...

*smiles* I was on your homepage and I found that you've written more to the "The Prize You Pay"-series... also, that "For Family" isn't up yet. Well... maybe you could write "For Family"? I've seen your pics for this fiction and I'm really waiting for the "you're ticklish, aren't you?" scene. *chuckles*

I'm also wondering if Hakuba and Shinichi will find out the truce, that they are cousins of Heiji and Kaito. And..oh... *grins* poor Hakuba, the world will come crashing down on him...he, realated to a wanted criminal *snickers*... well, you see, I'm really excitited over the part "For Family" and hoping you will write and update it soon.
The Fanatical B-chan chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
I like your storys. Ive been to your site, laughed my butt off, cried, got the t-shirt. You're an auesome author! Contue pleeze!

Hakuba and Kaito cuzins'. Ironic, ne?