Reviews for Aunt Buffy
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahahahaha! Took me a second to catch on, but man was that epic!
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*shocked* Buffy killed the Easter Bunny? Lol, this is going to favs and my C2
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I seriously didn't get it, until I read some of the reviews... She killed the Easter Bunny? And she's eating it? Lovely chapter... even better ending!
RTds9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
If Anya was still alive Buffy would be her hero now lol
CindyCindy chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
She wouldn't do that. Please tell me she wouldn't do that! Love the ending.
jacquie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
loving this so much. Given that there is not much information relating to timelines, is it possible that ensouled spike will make an appearence. Family time with Buffy, Spike, Dawnie and the new addition? You have a punchy writing style and a sound knowledge of you characters, but remember what made Buffy special was her interactions with others. This has the potential to be a long and exciting piece of fan fiction, Take your time, follow the canon, and I think you'll be surprised by the scope this story has. You have my email if you ever need a sounding board...well done
angryteabag chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hehe, I got to this through a friends profile.

Very funny.
Fate chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
She Killed the Easter Bunny?

*stares in blank surprise*

Now they're going to eat him?

*starts to cackle*

Wonderful ending!

Well done! :D
ozma914 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Well written, and GREAT ending! With everything else on the Hellmouth, why not the Easter Bunny?
dawn of the new world chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
omigod. they're gonna eat the easter bunny. i was laughing and crying. this is so god. almost as good as rabbit stew.
Amber Penglass chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*starts to snicker, then falls into full-blown laughter* Buffy killed the Easter Bunny!
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Wickedly evil! What a wonderful story. You have a great imagination. Please keep writing.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
OH. MY. GOD. That has to be one of the most original endings I've ever read! Definitely not what I was expecting. I would have LOLd, but that would be the third time the librarian had to warn me today. Excellent job!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Okay. I think I get this. Buffy killed the Easter Bunny. By that context I think I can guess she's making Glenn Close stew. But what the hell is Hasenpfeffer? And what the hell is the Easter Bunny doing making house calls at night? That's just freaky!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This is hilarious! I love it! Especially the last line! What a great April Fool's Day (or, for that matter, Easter) story! Good, good job!