Reviews for A Law to Herself
littleladyangel chapter 27 . 7/2
I loved this story. Very different than other marriage law stories and I think including Severus in the plotting is realistic. Beautiful!
MissusGages chapter 27 . 6/23
It’s lovely!
wistful reader chapter 13 . 6/20
I loved this chapter! I have never read a story that has given me such a clear picture of what being in Snape's class would be like. I loved it! Such viciousness! Lol! It was great!
aelfwynne chapter 27 . 6/6
aelfwynne chapter 20 . 6/4
Brilliant! *cackles* through the red mist.. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
Aw. The romantic in me wants to see more of that story since they arrived at that point but its a rather nice ending and a beautiful slow burn all the way :) Im all for steamy fall in lust stories and all, but I fully and guiltily admit these tend to be occ ... Your characterisation of their relationship seems so much more likely in a rational pov, more human, more believable, light, funny, and angst free, its pretty refreshing ! That awkward first time was priceless, and all the platonic friendship at first and all. Brought together by witty Slytherin plotting, that was great , thks
-lylapalooza
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Is there more?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
I'm sad this story was abandoned. It was really going well.
carryon chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
So I finished this story.. again. I enjoyed it so much that I know I’ll retun to it again. I don’t know exactly haw many times I read it already, but it was worth it every time. Thank you, you are a wonderful writer. I wonder though if this is the end of the story, because it seems to have stopped here for a long time, and even if it seems like a end, a short epilogue still would have made sense.
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
I'm enjoying this story so much! I really hope you return to it soon. You write so well, and your characterizations are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Andante825 chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
Subscribing in the hope that this wonderful and expertly written fic will be continued. Thank you for writing, Shiv :)
Kyprioth chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Yes, yes, yes! I do so love a slytherin Hermione and your writing style keeps making that slip into reverent admiration. I once tried reading a ss/hg marriage law that had a most remarkably docile Hermione Granger. About five chapters in I got fed up with the plotting and wished for this fic. I didn't get instant gratification but the journey was more fun anyway. I guess I do have to repeat that I really like your writing stye; the witty banter, nuanced social interactions, and understanding of political machinations do much for me.
I kind of regret binging on it so quickly, it will take awhile to find another.
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Francis-rose chapter 27 . 9/13/2017
Update please I love this
TriumviraVolturi chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
I hope you'll update this story ! I found it really interesting !
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
Ughhh, I'm gonna be running out of chapters soon. Wahhhh
Please come back and write some more.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »