Reviews for A Law to Herself
aelfwynne chapter 27 . 6/6
aelfwynne chapter 20 . 6/4
Brilliant! *cackles* through the red mist.. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
Aw. The romantic in me wants to see more of that story since they arrived at that point but its a rather nice ending and a beautiful slow burn all the way :) Im all for steamy fall in lust stories and all, but I fully and guiltily admit these tend to be occ ... Your characterisation of their relationship seems so much more likely in a rational pov, more human, more believable, light, funny, and angst free, its pretty refreshing ! That awkward first time was priceless, and all the platonic friendship at first and all. Brought together by witty Slytherin plotting, that was great , thks
-lylapalooza
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Is there more?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
I'm sad this story was abandoned. It was really going well.
carryon chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
So I finished this story.. again. I enjoyed it so much that I know I’ll retun to it again. I don’t know exactly haw many times I read it already, but it was worth it every time. Thank you, you are a wonderful writer. I wonder though if this is the end of the story, because it seems to have stopped here for a long time, and even if it seems like a end, a short epilogue still would have made sense.
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
I'm enjoying this story so much! I really hope you return to it soon. You write so well, and your characterizations are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Andante825 chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
Subscribing in the hope that this wonderful and expertly written fic will be continued. Thank you for writing, Shiv :)
Kyprioth chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Yes, yes, yes! I do so love a slytherin Hermione and your writing style keeps making that slip into reverent admiration. I once tried reading a ss/hg marriage law that had a most remarkably docile Hermione Granger. About five chapters in I got fed up with the plotting and wished for this fic. I didn't get instant gratification but the journey was more fun anyway. I guess I do have to repeat that I really like your writing stye; the witty banter, nuanced social interactions, and understanding of political machinations do much for me.
I kind of regret binging on it so quickly, it will take awhile to find another.
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Francis-rose chapter 27 . 9/13/2017
Update please I love this
TriumviraVolturi chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
I hope you'll update this story ! I found it really interesting !
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
Ughhh, I'm gonna be running out of chapters soon. Wahhhh
Please come back and write some more.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
I'm loving it and do believe I felt that way the first time I read it;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2017
Oh sooo good! Severus and Hermione are riveting together; the Ron/Harry/Hermione dynamic is adorable and funny, and the political machinations add to the story and characterizations rather than distract. Please, please, please continue, pretty please with cockroach clusters on top!
Edda
quincybones chapter 27 . 8/26/2017
please continue this is a wonderful read
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »