Reviews for A Law to Herself
I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

This is simply brilliant!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 27 . 1/18
Awe I wanted to see Hermione take over the world hahah
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 19 . 1/18
I laughed so hard lol
Schambells chapter 27 . 9/12/2021
would love to see a new update!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 27 . 6/30/2021
So uncommonly witty, I love all the interactions with Slytherins and despite that, she hasn't ditched her friends.

Also loved the "it was him or me" as to why Severus worked against the Dark Lord, rather than long winded explanations. You have a knack for transitioning between scenes that is quite rare too.
Bearao chapter 27 . 4/2/2021
wonderful story, looking forward to you finishing it.
hpfanfictionreader chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
This is such a hilarious and well-written story, and I just spent all night reading it! It seems unlikely that you'll come back to it at this point, but I can always hope!
wolfiegirl83 chapter 27 . 2/6/2021
This is such an amazingly great story; it’s been so long between updates that I’m not sure it’s realistic to hope for another chapter, but I can hope!
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 1/28/2021
Oh. Ha never mind I get it.
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 1/28/2021
Wait is she talking to Draco or Severus by her bed?
Cassandra chapter 11 . 1/25/2021
I really enjoy your sense of humor!
Stacy Hunt chapter 27 . 11/20/2020
I would be interested to see where this story goes from here. please update soon.
Caramel4me chapter 27 . 11/16/2020
Very much enjoyed this, would have LOVED more (I love your writing style) but can be content with what was given :) thank you!
hgelman chapter 27 . 10/9/2020
This has got to be my 2nd or 3rd read of this lovely fic. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
I do hope you will. Come back to this someday, or let me know where else it can be found. Your Slytherins are delightful.
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »