Reviews for A Law to Herself
Hetc chapter 27 . 9/30
Respectful request for more, please. You have a real talent for plot and engaging characters.
Thank you for what you have written so far.
Hetc chapter 9 . 9/30
For now, there was apple crumble and custard... Fantastic. Such a good line.
2nd read through in 2 months. Please finish this lovely story! Can’t wait to see what happens next
This really is a wonderful story. I do hope you plan to continue and finish it some time! Thank you for sharing what you have so far!
JellyToastx chapter 27 . 9/7
This is a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. That being said I feel that there was way too little of HG/SS interaction and way too much of the other plot, I wished we could see more of them and less of the whole ministry thing. Other than that a very well written story, and it does capture your interest quite a bit.
littleladyangel chapter 27 . 7/2
I loved this story. Very different than other marriage law stories and I think including Severus in the plotting is realistic. Beautiful!
MissusGages chapter 27 . 6/23
It’s lovely!
wistful reader chapter 13 . 6/20
I loved this chapter! I have never read a story that has given me such a clear picture of what being in Snape's class would be like. I loved it! Such viciousness! Lol! It was great!
aelfwynne chapter 27 . 6/6
aelfwynne chapter 20 . 6/4
Brilliant! *cackles* through the red mist.. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
Aw. The romantic in me wants to see more of that story since they arrived at that point but its a rather nice ending and a beautiful slow burn all the way :) Im all for steamy fall in lust stories and all, but I fully and guiltily admit these tend to be occ ... Your characterisation of their relationship seems so much more likely in a rational pov, more human, more believable, light, funny, and angst free, its pretty refreshing ! That awkward first time was priceless, and all the platonic friendship at first and all. Brought together by witty Slytherin plotting, that was great , thks
-lylapalooza
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Is there more?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
I'm sad this story was abandoned. It was really going well.
carryon chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
So I finished this story.. again. I enjoyed it so much that I know I’ll retun to it again. I don’t know exactly haw many times I read it already, but it was worth it every time. Thank you, you are a wonderful writer. I wonder though if this is the end of the story, because it seems to have stopped here for a long time, and even if it seems like a end, a short epilogue still would have made sense.
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
I'm enjoying this story so much! I really hope you return to it soon. You write so well, and your characterizations are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »