Reviews for A Law to Herself
Bearao chapter 27 . 4/2
wonderful story, looking forward to you finishing it.
hpfanfictionreader chapter 1 . 3/16
This is such a hilarious and well-written story, and I just spent all night reading it! It seems unlikely that you'll come back to it at this point, but I can always hope!
wolfiegirl83 chapter 27 . 2/6
This is such an amazingly great story; it’s been so long between updates that I’m not sure it’s realistic to hope for another chapter, but I can hope!
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 1/28
Oh. Ha never mind I get it.
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 1/28
Wait is she talking to Draco or Severus by her bed?
Cassandra chapter 11 . 1/25
I really enjoy your sense of humor!
Stacy Hunt chapter 27 . 11/20/2020
I would be interested to see where this story goes from here. please update soon.
Caramel4me chapter 27 . 11/16/2020
Very much enjoyed this, would have LOVED more (I love your writing style) but can be content with what was given :) thank you!
hgelman chapter 27 . 10/9/2020
This has got to be my 2nd or 3rd read of this lovely fic. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
I do hope you will. Come back to this someday, or let me know where else it can be found. Your Slytherins are delightful.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2020
I saved this story in case you decide to finish it one day, i am glad you developed their relationship into sexual one but i would love to see a romantic one too. You are an amazing writter and this will itch me forever, please write more
CRoseSing chapter 27 . 6/13/2020
This ended on such a sweet note. It would have been interesting to see where the posting went, but it feels very settled and amiable. I’m very glad I read it.
Kap chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
I started this without realizing it was unfinished. It’s been years, but I used to read your work on Ashwinder. I’ll bookmark this story in the hopes that you come back to it.
AmortentiaInMyVeins chapter 27 . 4/7/2020
Well, that was unsatisfying. This was very nicely written, but the build-up over 26 chapters resulted in like two paragraphs of nondescript, and rather bland rated-PG romance. The plotting and storyline were great, but it ends in the middle of the story with no resolution and no updates since 2016. This could have been a fantastic fanfic, but alas... As it stands, I’m left feeling rather unfulfilled.
kittybutter1 chapter 27 . 2/21/2020
highly enjoyable and very entertaining story. I love the interaction between Hermione and the men around her including the Malfoys.
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »