Reviews for The Change
Raven A. Star chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
That was really good! _
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Aw, that was so pretty! So good! So wonderful! So happy! *cries* I want more! Oh wait, there is more. Teehee..._
Raven A. Star chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
Awesome chapie! I like. _
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
That was really good! off to
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
That was awesome! I'm really looking forward to what is happening next! Oh wait...there's more chapters. *grins* Heh, off to read more then.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Awesome! I wish that I read this sooner! I loved the beginning. _
eventidespirit chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
Just finished reading...even the lemon. Pure fluff TT stories are wonderful, and you have clearly displayed that in this story

Some quotes I particularly loves "On the lips. And of the French variety." lol. And oh some parts of the lemon before they actually started um yes being lovers (lol trying to keep the review G-rated) were rather amusing. I sort of skimmed over the actual lemon part. It's not that you're not a good writer, I'm sure you did well with that, just that I'm not entirely comforatble with reading explicit scenes in stories (ex. R-Rated movies, I have my eyes shut half the time lol)

But keep writing! I look forward to reading more from you.
eventidespirit chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Yes, sorry, me again. Oh I feel sort of stupid...I reviewed the last chapter without actually reading it lol and o it was amazing...such an adorable story. I love how you still have Robin/Star fluff inbetween (they're my fav couple of the show) inched within a BB/R story.

This story just makes me realize how wonderful it is to read cute fluffy stories like this...I've been reading several dark, angsty fics lately lol.
eventidespirit chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Oh crud! Why haven't I been reading your stories earlier? I remember wanting to check this story out, Raven and a make over, but never having the chance to, and I'm glad that I've finally begun to read your stories. Finally, something non-cliche, something decent lol. I've had enough of that crap that some people write...unfunny stories in dialogue form or just choppy short sentences (cringes).

Ok yes, sry, but thank you for writing a decent story! I'll reveiw again once I finish this story and o I cannot wait to check out that Starfire reality dating show story...seems really promising lol.

And if you have the extra time, I'd love it if you could take some time to read one of my stories perferably The Misfits lol which is coming underway very slowly.
Tayk chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
You Are mean! and Terra wouldn't be squished by a rock anyway, 'cause she can control them. and if you owned Teen Titans, wouldn't it be better for Terra if she just never appeared at all? Why are your stories so mushy? it's kinda gross, ya'know.
Tayk chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Why are you so mean to Terra? She's not my favorite, but she's okay. Great story, but why do you make the characters blush so much?
Tayk chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That's mean! Terra is almost as awesome as Raven. anyway, great story.
silly chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
i love this story
LSR-7 chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
Thats the end? Darn. I thought thered be more story developement and a whole saga! Oh well. Pretty good.
LSR-7 chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
I sense fireworks... fireworks of furniture! Run for your lives! LOL!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »