Reviews for The Change
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
That was one of the best stories I have read, can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon plz)
Raven The Sorceress chapter 5 . 5/23/2004
HI! It's me the pervert again! Are you going to update soon! Oh please do! See? Pervert! Over here! Update soon! LEMON! LEMON! LEMON! HURRY! UPDATE! LATAH!
cd lover chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
oh please write more
oh and could someone please tell me how to get my own story in here cause i just cant figure that out.
fangirl2.0 chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
This is so good! It's funny too!
fangirl2.0 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha! Starfire is so nive! !
Snea chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
YAY! FLUFFINESS! i'm happy now. update soon plz!
D. Montgomery chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
good story please update
Fanfic Gurl chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Oh wow! FLUFFY GOODNESS! WOHO! Oh, that chapter was so sweet! (Hmm, I ever reviewed before? Possibly not, my computer is icky, but oh well! Hello! lol) Anyway, that was so swet! Ah, my stomach is filled with warmth and happiness! YAY! lol That made my day! Now, as I write my own story, that comparatively sucks, I will have the memory of yours in my head to keep me happy! lol (Yes, I do have an account, but as I said, my computer is icky, so I don't log in to review. If you want to read my story when I finally get a move on it, well, umm, I'll tell you my actual user name next review! I used to share it with someone else, but we haven't talked for a while, since we now go to different schools... stupid private school he went to, but ah well. Next review! Yay! But yeah, if I tried to log in every time I reviewed, my computer would have a heart attack. Literally.) Anyway, please update soon!
The Frogness chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Hey there! I adore your story, and from what I've read on this site today it the best Teen Titans story out there. I'm a bit new to the fnadom and I've only seen season one, but I'm glad not to be the only person out there who thinks Beast Boy had it for Raven and vice versa. In any case, I like what you've written so far, although the next scene sounds like it might cause a few big bangs for Raven ;) I liek the fact that Flash hit on her cos that sounds believable, although I'm not sure how i feel about the upcoming smut. It just seems such a happy and bright sorta show and characters, and Beast Boy just got to kiss her, wouldnt they feel a bit pressured *not* to go the next jump straight away? I dunno, just a thought. I will continue to read though, so you must continue!
I love Drabble chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
wondafull story!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
Aw(etc)
I'm so happy! But she doesn't break /that/ many things! Make her like, practice controlling her powers or something, so then they won't have to worry about it anymore! Or at least as much. And once again, I'm so happy! I love you! I love this! They're together! Yay!
guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
oh please write more! please update as soon as lots more romance cause i dont care how bad it is JUST UPDATE!
silly chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i have a question will it let me know when its R on this page
guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i dont care how far the rating goes up i want to read more!
TrueRain chapter 1 . 5/13/2004