Reviews for The Change
fangirl2.0 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha! Starfire is so nive! !
Snea chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
YAY! FLUFFINESS! i'm happy now. update soon plz!
D. Montgomery chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
good story please update
Fanfic Gurl chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Oh wow! FLUFFY GOODNESS! WOHO! Oh, that chapter was so sweet! (Hmm, I ever reviewed before? Possibly not, my computer is icky, but oh well! Hello! lol) Anyway, that was so swet! Ah, my stomach is filled with warmth and happiness! YAY! lol That made my day! Now, as I write my own story, that comparatively sucks, I will have the memory of yours in my head to keep me happy! lol (Yes, I do have an account, but as I said, my computer is icky, so I don't log in to review. If you want to read my story when I finally get a move on it, well, umm, I'll tell you my actual user name next review! I used to share it with someone else, but we haven't talked for a while, since we now go to different schools... stupid private school he went to, but ah well. Next review! Yay! But yeah, if I tried to log in every time I reviewed, my computer would have a heart attack. Literally.) Anyway, please update soon!
The Frogness chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Hey there! I adore your story, and from what I've read on this site today it the best Teen Titans story out there. I'm a bit new to the fnadom and I've only seen season one, but I'm glad not to be the only person out there who thinks Beast Boy had it for Raven and vice versa. In any case, I like what you've written so far, although the next scene sounds like it might cause a few big bangs for Raven ;) I liek the fact that Flash hit on her cos that sounds believable, although I'm not sure how i feel about the upcoming smut. It just seems such a happy and bright sorta show and characters, and Beast Boy just got to kiss her, wouldnt they feel a bit pressured *not* to go the next jump straight away? I dunno, just a thought. I will continue to read though, so you must continue!
I love Drabble chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
wondafull story!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
I'm so happy! But she doesn't break /that/ many things! Make her like, practice controlling her powers or something, so then they won't have to worry about it anymore! Or at least as much. And once again, I'm so happy! I love you! I love this! They're together! Yay!
guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
oh please write more! please update as soon as lots more romance cause i dont care how bad it is JUST UPDATE!
silly chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i have a question will it let me know when its R on this page
guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i dont care how far the rating goes up i want to read more!
TrueRain chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Raven The Sorceress chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
TaHimIksaBaHaY chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Great Story! I think...its really romantic! Keep it up!
azalie-hater chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
i like ur story alot ( i am kind of a sucker for good romance...)
i wanna see the next chapter soon plz _
Purplerave chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
nice! very nice! keep it up and thank for the warning but update fast k
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »