Reviews for The Change
Raven The Sorceress chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
O! R! LEMON! O! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! I KNOW I AM A PERVERT, BUT WHO CARES? I DON'T! HURRY AND UPDATE AGAIN! THIS CHAPTER ROCKS! HURRY!
TaHimIksaBaHaY chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Great Story! I think...its really romantic! Keep it up!
azalie-hater chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
i like ur story alot ( i am kind of a sucker for good romance...)
i wanna see the next chapter soon plz _
Purplerave chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
nice! very nice! keep it up and thank for the warning but update fast k
TIGERGRRrr chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
ur gonna rate it 'R', hehe bring it on! the higher the better. well so far good story.
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
YAY LEMON! I love lemons. Especially when you take a bunch of them and make lemonade. Heehee. This is an awesome chapter. Defintely topping your last ones. I look forward to more excellence from you.
astitchintime chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
fab ~ can't wait for the next chappy! post asap, k?
~kate~
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
Nice work! Yet more Raven/BB fluff and the Flash hits on Rae! Heh! At least you chose the coolest member of the JLA! Funny fact- Did you know that the guys that plays Lex Luthor in Smallville is the voice of the Flash? It's true!
R-Man
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Very good! Great Raven/BB fluff! I wonder what comes next? (Note the sarcasm!)
R-Man
Ersatz.Love chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
WAI *'splodez* LEMON- *is shot* x_x;;
Anyway, short chapter, damn you for taunting us _ still I can't wait for the next one so fluffy. Although somehow it seems sort of out of character that BB would notice her alot more for her change...I mean, sure he would notice it, but I didnt think it would make him love her any more than when she was normal.
That's just my opinion though ; I'll respect your l337 4rt1st1k t4l3ntz, ny0. That was just sort of the impression I got from the past two chappies ; um...anyway i'll shazzap.
Keep 'em comin'!
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Are you ready for a thing called LOVE, Raven? Well, if it's with Beast BOy, then, Yeah!(sorry about that, I got a little excited there from this chapter). I'm so glad you addressed the issue I had with this fic...(Does Beast Boy love Raven-for-Raven thing), now I feel as if they can really get together now,you know? So, this fic is going up in the rating,huh? Great! I like how daring this story is getting. But just a word of advice from me...You don't really have to take it, but...I sense there is going to be one rockin' lemon comming, yet I have to beg you please don't make it too,ya know ,smutty. *blushes* Make it graphic, but not distasteful. I'm sorry, it just this thing with me...Anyways, this story rocks, you SOROCK, I'm so glad this fic isn't ending, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Until then...
Lain
Raven-4ever chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Karina: That was the best chapter yet!
Ani: Okay, woman! I don't care f you want Terra dead, but Beast Boy is MINE! lay off!
Karina: O_O! ANI! Don't you dare!
guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
THANK YOU!so the rating is going to go up huhh hee hee i'll be reading that(concience"omg you are starting to sound like a total pervert")I AM NOT A PERVERT! i just like romance...and dont make it to bad err i dont mean bad i mean dont make it to naughty
patriot1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Cute the only word I can think of,well written as always.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »