Reviews for The Change
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
YAY LEMON! I love lemons. Especially when you take a bunch of them and make lemonade. Heehee. This is an awesome chapter. Defintely topping your last ones. I look forward to more excellence from you.
astitchintime chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
fab ~ can't wait for the next chappy! post asap, k?
~kate~
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
Nice work! Yet more Raven/BB fluff and the Flash hits on Rae! Heh! At least you chose the coolest member of the JLA! Funny fact- Did you know that the guys that plays Lex Luthor in Smallville is the voice of the Flash? It's true!
R-Man
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Very good! Great Raven/BB fluff! I wonder what comes next? (Note the sarcasm!)
R-Man
Ersatz.Love chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
WAI *'splodez* LEMON- *is shot* x_x;;
Anyway, short chapter, damn you for taunting us _ still I can't wait for the next one so fluffy. Although somehow it seems sort of out of character that BB would notice her alot more for her change...I mean, sure he would notice it, but I didnt think it would make him love her any more than when she was normal.
That's just my opinion though ; I'll respect your l337 4rt1st1k t4l3ntz, ny0. That was just sort of the impression I got from the past two chappies ; um...anyway i'll shazzap.
Keep 'em comin'!
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Are you ready for a thing called LOVE, Raven? Well, if it's with Beast BOy, then, Yeah!(sorry about that, I got a little excited there from this chapter). I'm so glad you addressed the issue I had with this fic...(Does Beast Boy love Raven-for-Raven thing), now I feel as if they can really get together now,you know? So, this fic is going up in the rating,huh? Great! I like how daring this story is getting. But just a word of advice from me...You don't really have to take it, but...I sense there is going to be one rockin' lemon comming, yet I have to beg you please don't make it too,ya know ,smutty. *blushes* Make it graphic, but not distasteful. I'm sorry, it just this thing with me...Anyways, this story rocks, you SOROCK, I'm so glad this fic isn't ending, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Until then...
Lain
Raven-4ever chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Karina: That was the best chapter yet!
Ani: Okay, woman! I don't care f you want Terra dead, but Beast Boy is MINE! lay off!
Karina: O_O! ANI! Don't you dare!
guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
THANK YOU!so the rating is going to go up huhh hee hee i'll be reading that(concience"omg you are starting to sound like a total pervert")I AM NOT A PERVERT! i just like romance...and dont make it to bad err i dont mean bad i mean dont make it to naughty
patriot1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Cute the only word I can think of,well written as always.
Mint Dragon chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Dude! You MUST continue this story! Or I'll...um...well I can't kill you, because then you wouldn't update, but I'll...uh...do something that's so bad I don't even know what it is yet to you if you don't update! So...uh...UPDATE! Yeah...it's way too late at night to be reviewing fics...
-Mint Dragon
guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
make them kiss again make them kiss again MAKE THEM KISS AGIAN!(concience slaps my face and says "and the other day you were getting all worked up apon reading a fan-fic where beastboy kissed raven out of nowhere and you nearly had a heart attack and now your having a spaz attack because you WANT him to kiss her now" says my concience in a sarcastic tone...)um "yeah but i got over the other day and now I WANT MORE ROMANCE!(concience rolls eyes at ceiling)oh and before i forget when robin said that thing...(concience"what thing?...i hope your not going to go spaz on me now or else i swear i'll slap you agian..."me"oh shut up!")you know the thing where he says"oh are you going to wear your uniform?"he had better not have some perverted thoughts going through his head or your going to lose a revewer!oh and if he kills beastboy you'l lose the faithfull GOOD reveiw and get flames(all is said in a threataning tone)and if you pipe up agian concience iswear i'll kill myself so yuo'l die too!)i read a story the other day and robin kiled beastboy and felt like pulling the house down around everyones ears!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
WHA! dont stop now! keep going please update soon, i woke up 3in the morning jus to finish reading your story!
TaHimIksaBaHaY chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
I absobloodylutely love this story! Its so cute and fluffy (like Stitch). Plz, update soon! This is definitely goin on mah faves list!
The Epyon Avenger chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
E! Very cute. _
First, I must tell you that if you're refering to Batman as Bruce no one but Robin would know and I don't think he'd tell FYI.
Beyond that minor correction...
SO Good. _
I'm very much enjoying this fic. Kudos on it all around, I can't wait for the next chapter. _
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »