Reviews for The Change
Mint Dragon chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Dude! You MUST continue this story! Or I'll...um...well I can't kill you, because then you wouldn't update, but I'll...uh...do something that's so bad I don't even know what it is yet to you if you don't update! So...uh...UPDATE! Yeah...it's way too late at night to be reviewing fics...
-Mint Dragon
guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
make them kiss again make them kiss again MAKE THEM KISS AGIAN!(concience slaps my face and says "and the other day you were getting all worked up apon reading a fan-fic where beastboy kissed raven out of nowhere and you nearly had a heart attack and now your having a spaz attack because you WANT him to kiss her now" says my concience in a sarcastic tone...)um "yeah but i got over the other day and now I WANT MORE ROMANCE!(concience rolls eyes at ceiling)oh and before i forget when robin said that thing...(concience"what thing?...i hope your not going to go spaz on me now or else i swear i'll slap you agian..."me"oh shut up!")you know the thing where he says"oh are you going to wear your uniform?"he had better not have some perverted thoughts going through his head or your going to lose a revewer!oh and if he kills beastboy you'l lose the faithfull GOOD reveiw and get flames(all is said in a threataning tone)and if you pipe up agian concience iswear i'll kill myself so yuo'l die too!)i read a story the other day and robin kiled beastboy and felt like pulling the house down around everyones ears!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
WHA! dont stop now! keep going please update soon, i woke up 3in the morning jus to finish reading your story!
TaHimIksaBaHaY chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
I absobloodylutely love this story! Its so cute and fluffy (like Stitch). Plz, update soon! This is definitely goin on mah faves list!
The Epyon Avenger chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
E! Very cute. _
First, I must tell you that if you're refering to Batman as Bruce no one but Robin would know and I don't think he'd tell FYI.
Beyond that minor correction...
SO Good. _
I'm very much enjoying this fic. Kudos on it all around, I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Raven The Sorceress chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
BOOYAH! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE SAY THERE WILL BE AT LEAST A SMALL KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? IF YOU DO THAT, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! THIS CHAPTER ROX! I DON'T DANCE EITHER! KEEP ON ROCKING! BYE BYE! AND UPDATE QUICK K?:)
Wanderer chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
You said "I don't own Teen Titans… cause if I did… well, Terra would by squished by a rock and Beast Boy would be free to choose Raven… or me. ::Thinks:: … Preferably me."
I like that second idea too. If you can ever manage it, have BB choose you, and have Raven choose me. _~
TIGERGRRrr chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
BORING? not at all!
Jenny chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Hey I absolutly LOVE your story! Keep writing. It's Awesome!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
hehe, terra drowns in lava. any waiz i like the chapter, u potrade Starfire real well. i like it
YAY chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
NO! THE CHAP HAS ENDED! I LUV DUDE!
I love Drabble chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Quoth the Raven Nevermore chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
this is a great story. you must write more or you will suffer the consenquences. i dont know what they will be but it will be dire. i really liked your story. keep up the good work!
The Mad shoe chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Now things are getting good, BTW why don't you write about Superman in the next fic, like how he accedently walks in on Raven and BB, now THAT would be sweet.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
DUDE MAN! i was like jumping our of my seat when Raven lose! I actually laphed out loud! i hope all ur next shapter r as funny as this one!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »