Reviews for The Change
Raven The Sorceress chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
BOOYAH! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE SAY THERE WILL BE AT LEAST A SMALL KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? IF YOU DO THAT, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! THIS CHAPTER ROX! I DON'T DANCE EITHER! KEEP ON ROCKING! BYE BYE! AND UPDATE QUICK K?:)
Wanderer chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
You said "I don't own Teen Titans… cause if I did… well, Terra would by squished by a rock and Beast Boy would be free to choose Raven… or me. ::Thinks:: … Preferably me."
I like that second idea too. If you can ever manage it, have BB choose you, and have Raven choose me. _~
TIGERGRRrr chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
BORING? not at all!
Jenny chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Hey I absolutly LOVE your story! Keep writing. It's Awesome!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
hehe, terra drowns in lava. any waiz i like the chapter, u potrade Starfire real well. i like it
YAY chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
NO! THE CHAP HAS ENDED! I LUV DUDE!
I love Drabble chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Quoth the Raven Nevermore chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
this is a great story. you must write more or you will suffer the consenquences. i dont know what they will be but it will be dire. i really liked your story. keep up the good work!
The Mad shoe chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Now things are getting good, BTW why don't you write about Superman in the next fic, like how he accedently walks in on Raven and BB, now THAT would be sweet.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
DUDE MAN! i was like jumping our of my seat when Raven lose! I actually laphed out loud! i hope all ur next shapter r as funny as this one!
UltimateSorceress chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
you so evil! write more this story rocks!
silly chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
This story rocks its really good WRITE MORE!PS:This counts for all 4 chpters.
Raven-4ever chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
That is one of the BEST Swan makeovers in TT history! You know, you don't need to own the Teen Titans to kill Terra. She commits suicide in Season Two finale. Look at the pictures if you can find them!
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
this is great!
D. Montgomery chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
great story please update soon
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »