Reviews for The Change
Purplerave chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
OMG! this story rules! nice plot every body is in charecter and your writing and spacing is PERFECT! and the way u detail everything! all i have to say is...THIS STORY IS GREAT! with a capital AWSOME! keep up the good work and I'll keep on reviewing. update soon!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
This was great! BB's gonna go nuts when he sees Raven in that dress! I can't wait to find out!
R-Man
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
UPDATE!I so cannot wait to see BB's reaction!YAY FOR FLUFF!
Raven-4ever chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Oh! Show me the LOVE!
astitchintime chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Yay, massive fluff! Well hurry up and write it then! ~ and this chappy wasn't so bad - but more fluff! _;
~kate~
Raven The Sorceress chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
BOOYAH! I AM SO THRILLED THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER CAME! I LOVE IT! AND I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON! SO HURR OK? LATAH, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!
Snea who just doesn't really feel like signing in right now a.k.a. lazy chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
WARNING: Massive fluff will come your way!
YAY!
thePixiecomplex chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Muahaha. Raven's wearing a dress. For Beast Boy.
*Collective "aw"s all around*
Gotta love those two together.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
I've been waiting forever to get to this chapter. This chappy wasn't crazy boring like you said, this was so good and more. I wish you could have seen the grin on my face when Raven finally admitted she was in love with B.B. Now, I really can't wait for the party. I love this fic, because it's different and cool. Keep up the good work.
Lain
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Yay! You updated! Massive fluffiness!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
aw so very cute and i think ur right...
TERRA SHOULD DIE!
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! !_!
GODs little fallen angle chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
um, hi! i was just waiting for you to up date tokyo mew mew. i really love the plot line alot so please please please update it soon! icould you make it a ichigo/kish one please i really love kish hes so sweet in his own way and ill be there to read every one and give nothing but prase for each chapter to! so yha whenes the next one cumming up? o *{o}
rona chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
updatw! it was so cute
astitchintime chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
AAW! that is SO cute! plz post another chapter soon, k? *more R/BB fluff, koi?* _
~kate~