Reviews for The Change
guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!
oh i know make beastboy fall head over heels in love with raven!- please!make him kiss her and and and she kisses back and then she relizes that starfire was right about love being the onky emotion she doesent have to controll and and and THEY GET TOGETHER!(i love romance-)
zoe chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
it is the sweetest romance story ever which is like a HUGE compliment from me sivce the I am not a BB/Ra fan.
Ersatz.Love chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
Aw...I should k33l j00 for this _ so out of character, yet so in-character...it's cute. WHERE'S TEH FL00F?1 *'splodez*
Purplerave chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
OMG! this story rules! nice plot every body is in charecter and your writing and spacing is PERFECT! and the way u detail everything! all i have to say is...THIS STORY IS GREAT! with a capital AWSOME! keep up the good work and I'll keep on reviewing. update soon!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
This was great! BB's gonna go nuts when he sees Raven in that dress! I can't wait to find out!
R-Man
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
UPDATE!I so cannot wait to see BB's reaction!YAY FOR FLUFF!
Raven-4ever chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Oh! Show me the LOVE!
astitchintime chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Yay, massive fluff! Well hurry up and write it then! ~ and this chappy wasn't so bad - but more fluff! _;
~kate~
Raven The Sorceress chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
BOOYAH! I AM SO THRILLED THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER CAME! I LOVE IT! AND I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON! SO HURR OK? LATAH, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!
Snea who just doesn't really feel like signing in right now a.k.a. lazy chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
WARNING: Massive fluff will come your way!
YAY!
thePixiecomplex chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Muahaha. Raven's wearing a dress. For Beast Boy.
*Collective "aw"s all around*
Gotta love those two together.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
I've been waiting forever to get to this chapter. This chappy wasn't crazy boring like you said, this was so good and more. I wish you could have seen the grin on my face when Raven finally admitted she was in love with B.B. Now, I really can't wait for the party. I love this fic, because it's different and cool. Keep up the good work.
Lain
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Yay! You updated! Massive fluffiness!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
aw so very cute and i think ur right...
TERRA SHOULD DIE!