Reviews for The Change
Trine chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I think that this fic is great. Well written, too. Keep it up!
P.S.
Go Robin! SCORE!
-Trine
The Mad shoe chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Exellent piece of work, but a tad bit to cheesy in the end with Robin and Starfire.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
AW! Raven loves Beast Boy, Raven loves Beast Boy! And I love this fic. Robin and Starfire sound so cute together, but I want more Raven/Beast Boy fluff...Please put in more fluff.
IllButterz chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I love your titan story and I loved the second Chap. Raven and Beastboy couplings are my favorite. Anyway update soon.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
so kaiwi!
GothicShadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
*Sobbing*That...was BEAUTIFUL!
I hope Raven forgives Star. Update soon!
Gothic
The Sage of Story chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
YAY! I love all the fluff and humor and awesome combination of both! Seriously, I was laughing the whole way through. Let me quote my favorite parts (which I haven't done since Mint Dragon's fics, which is a big deal!):
"'I've never had a guy hit on me...except that guy at the warehouse, but he doesn't count. Show tunes? What a nutcase.'"
(lol! Just what I thought!)
"She slowly meandered down the hall in order to face the pink fuzzy doom that would greet her behind a door marked 'Starfire.'"
"Robin nodded in agreement. 'Yesterday she watched She's All That, Never Been Kissed, Dirty Dancing, and You Drive Me Crazy all in one sitting. Quite frankly, I was amazed.'"
Heehee! Everybody was in character and it was just so funny and TT-like (with a generous helping of OOC fluff on the side, which is just grand). Keep up the good work!
Raven The Sorceress chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I AGREE GOOD WRITER! Terra needs to be killed off the show in a sudden and painful death! Unfortunately, she is still around! That sucks! I totally love your story! You did really well! PLZ CONTINUE NEXT CHAPTER! AND HURRY!:)
Saiyan-legacy102 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
wow! great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! keep updating soon, and i'll keep reviewin _
-saiyan-
Dead Red Head chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Yay! Love'd it!
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Nice work! Please update soon!
byebyebb18 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I like your story,it is fantastic! I hope you update soon! Anyway keep continuing cause i would love to hear more of this story.
Please and thanks,
byebyebb18
xT-Zealot chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
lol. this is great. better continue it.
noname290 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
great story update soon
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
please update,i can't wait till sum raven/bb fluff starts up!Update!BO TERRA!Let's throw rocks at her!*bad pun*UPDATE
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »