Reviews for The Change
GODs little fallen angle chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
um, hi! i was just waiting for you to up date tokyo mew mew. i really love the plot line alot so please please please update it soon! icould you make it a ichigo/kish one please i really love kish hes so sweet in his own way and ill be there to read every one and give nothing but prase for each chapter to! so yha whenes the next one cumming up? o *{o}
rona chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
updatw! it was so cute
astitchintime chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
AAW! that is SO cute! plz post another chapter soon, k? *more R/BB fluff, koi?* _
~kate~
jess chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
you should put some lemon in it
Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Wow, this was really cool. Hehe, that ended very nicely. Update it soon!
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
OMFG that was so funny! hahahahahahahahaha!
"May we now engage in putting our open mouths together?" I think I'm going to bust a gut!
Anyway, I'm glad you updated. I loved it! And I know Raven can't have a relationship, but could you just have them take it slow or something? Keep writing! Update soon!
Trine chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I think that this fic is great. Well written, too. Keep it up!
P.S.
Go Robin! SCORE!
-Trine
The Mad shoe chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Exellent piece of work, but a tad bit to cheesy in the end with Robin and Starfire.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
AW! Raven loves Beast Boy, Raven loves Beast Boy! And I love this fic. Robin and Starfire sound so cute together, but I want more Raven/Beast Boy fluff...Please put in more fluff.
IllButterz chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I love your titan story and I loved the second Chap. Raven and Beastboy couplings are my favorite. Anyway update soon.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
so kaiwi!
GothicShadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
*Sobbing*That...was BEAUTIFUL!
I hope Raven forgives Star. Update soon!
~Gothic
The Sage of Story chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
YAY! I love all the fluff and humor and awesome combination of both! Seriously, I was laughing the whole way through. Let me quote my favorite parts (which I haven't done since Mint Dragon's fics, which is a big deal!):
"'I've never had a guy hit on me...except that guy at the warehouse, but he doesn't count. Show tunes? What a nutcase.'"
(lol! Just what I thought!)
"She slowly meandered down the hall in order to face the pink fuzzy doom that would greet her behind a door marked 'Starfire.'"
"Robin nodded in agreement. 'Yesterday she watched She's All That, Never Been Kissed, Dirty Dancing, and You Drive Me Crazy all in one sitting. Quite frankly, I was amazed.'"
Heehee! Everybody was in character and it was just so funny and TT-like (with a generous helping of OOC fluff on the side, which is just grand). Keep up the good work!
Raven The Sorceress chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I AGREE GOOD WRITER! Terra needs to be killed off the show in a sudden and painful death! Unfortunately, she is still around! That sucks! I totally love your story! You did really well! PLZ CONTINUE NEXT CHAPTER! AND HURRY!:)
Saiyan-legacy102 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
wow! great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! keep updating soon, and i'll keep reviewin _
-saiyan-