Reviews for The Change
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
please update,i can't wait till sum raven/bb fluff starts up!Update!BO TERRA!Let's throw rocks at her!*bad pun*UPDATE
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Heh! Star hitting on robin! Hilarious! Raven's so mean to BB! I hope they get together soon! And Cybrog is left all alone! Poor guy!
Update soon!
R-Man
_~
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Heh! Raven and Star betting on the horses! Funny! I think Raven & BB ore cool together! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
R-Man
_~
Wave Maker chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Great idea. I love the Raven make over thing.
1 Q tho. Do you say never mind to much or something? Any way, good story and keep writing
Wave Maker chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Great idea. I love the Raven make over thing.
dana1313 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
oh, thank God! i thought i was the only one who didn't like terra! _ seriously i think she sould be pushed off the top of the tower!
Snea chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
lol with the Robin situation. i found that hilarious. *grin* yay! now i know not to accept any offers of make-vers from my friends seeing how i was offered one just yesterday. luv the story! plz continue!
Inifinite-Bit chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Hey whats with you and this vendetta against Terra?
Raven-4ever chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
YAY! But, that Robin/SF thing went a bit too fast. Where's all the action? Well, what really disturbed me, is that Raven looked at herself in the mirror naked. And the fact that Starfire wanted her to apologize to Beast Boy. What's going on with Starfire and Beast Boy?
Signed:
~Karina, the Simon Cowell of TT fanfics~
Lerato chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
I loved this update! :) I couldn't decide who to feel more sorry for. Please update soon.
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)(speaking of Terra add her to the story so Raven will have to work harder to get BB)
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I liked it please continue
Lain the Fluff-Master I'm to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hey, I like your fic. Beast Boy and Raven are the best and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
hey hey were is the make over scene you better make it next chappie! and u better update soon !
Inifinite-Bit chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh this is gonna be sweet.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »