Reviews for The Change
THETWOTERRORS chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Flora-DOWN WITH TERRA!Yay! Oh, and about that thing that cyborg was thinking at the very end...was that, that he didn't think bb and raven could be together, or robin and starfire? Or both?
Anyways, write more!
bye-ee!
LittleBratt chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Eh... I was expecting the pairing to be more... interesting. Beastboy and Raven is too common nowadays, when I read the summary you gave a hint that there would be an attraction from "one of the titans" and I asumed it would be either:
a) Robin - That would begin an interesting conflict between Starfire and Raven, who infact were the spotlight of this fic, considering the activities taking place on this first chapter.
b) Cyborg - Even more shocking, since everyone's convinced he makes a better couple with a vacume cleaner. (I would love you if you did! It takes a lot of guts and ideas to do that!)
Sorry I made this slightly long. Other than the pairing, (I like Beastboy/Raven, buut, its too common.) it was alright.
I hope this review was of some help for future ideas.
Lucy Diamond chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Wow! Your story is really good! Please update very soon!
Raven07 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I love it ! please continue.
Dark chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Oh great idea. Heh...can't wait to see where this one goes. :)
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
LordVaughan chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
You're off to a good start.
hollaiuar chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Me likes lots! Would write more, but must run! So ta make it short and sweet...
Fab-u-lous job! Can't wait ta read more, an' ah hope ye update soon! (Loved tha betting by the way! _ Mwah ha ha! Pretty Pink Butterfly...*shudders* Scawy in uh way...)
Vespa Woman chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Thank GOD there's someone else who absolutely
HATES that stupid blonde!In a future episode,she goes with the way...you're a great writer!E-mail or instant message me(my IM name is
the same as my e-mail adress)so we can talk about
how DUMB Terra is!L-8-ER!_
Tiny Tinker chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
UPD8 UPD8! Can't wait to see next chapter!
Snea chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
YES! Destroy Terra! SHE MUST DIE! I LUV the way this fanfic is turning out! PLZ continue! I BEG YOU! PLZ!
Fox Pocky chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Omg! That was FUNNY! Please update asap! *makes another one of her nest on your head and perches there, ready to poke your eyes when you dont work on the fic*...now do it! *stares/glares*
Lerato chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Looks interesting. Hope there is more soon. Love BB/Raven pairings. ;)
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19