Reviews for The Change
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
good job
Miyako Kiyoshi Moriko chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
*WAH!* I luv this story but know i have to stop reading it here i wish i could go on bu tmy dad knws how to see every site i've been on so i bide u ado and thank u for that nice semi ending for those of us who have to cut it short!

-*sniff sniff* ur fan Kyoko
Elucifur the Forgotten One chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
_ This was a very fluffy story. But since I write romance myself, I have to say that you did an excellent job in writing it. Keep up the good work.
Arrancar of Darkness chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
good job

keep up the good work

lol

astrid-ink chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
AH-HA you thought that no one would review since you wrote this so long ago. BUT YOU ARE WRONG. I loved your fan fic, it was so well written and the characters and dilogue flowed perfectly! You have made my day.
jessie chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
aww so sweet, great story
fan chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
loved the story! that's all there is to say!
bamberbabe88 chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
wow. i mean WOW! that was very very good story. loved it lots._
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
I remember reading this once before. I just found it once again and i must say it was and still is quite good. Keep up the good work.
sakuradancer3 chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
AGAIN, a story I have re-read and love to frickin DEATH! This was one of my first fics...
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
AW! And I loved that line..."So, that's what it was like to make love to the person you couldn't live without." GREAT LINE! It's so romantic and passionate. I just love it!
ravenlogan112004 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
i loved it very very very good!
beastboyluver chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
OMG the ending was adorable!
RaeBB Forever chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Awesome! *Giggle* This fic deserved *counts* 16 esclamation marks. It was awesome.
Syaoran 03 chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
hey great fic i hope to read more
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »