Reviews for The Change
Desharik chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
Wow! This story was so sweet! I like it! Please write more!
Jessica Turner chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Omg this story was really good! I'm speechless lol!
Jessica Turner chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
You chapter was so not crazy boring! It was awesome!
ali chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
awesome
LoCaD chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Wonderful Story From The Start to the very sweet End.

BB&Rae 4ever2geter

LoCaD Æ
Retaya Fox chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
That was sweet...yet HALARIOUS! I've gotta read more! I love you! Any Star/Rob or BB/Rae pairings are a hit in my book. You have been aproved by Retaya Fox. I solute you...and I'll be reading more soon. Can't wait for the naughty parts. Te he he...I've never really read a good lemon before. The ones I've seen are either lame or just plain wrong.
rinigirl chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
why is the sheets always silk? l.o.l
logan wilson chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
damn this is a hell of a story and there need to be more bbra fanfictions i have ben thinking they should pairup for a long time
Draconis Lupi chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Konnichi wa, tomodachi! lol. What part of Michigan do you live in? I used to live in Ann Arbor, that's why I asked. I saw your site and it TOTALLY RAWKS!

Anyways, about the story... Very nice. Lemons aren't that bad for me as long as they aren't too graphic, y'know? I love Raveast pairings.

~Aurora
TameranianRaven chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Oh, wow! I feel all warm and fluffy inside! This story is so great, I'm putting it under my faves!
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
YEA GOOD STORY I LOVED IT...But you could have made the love scean last longer...Tee Hee Hee!

Singed,

Odd's Wife

PS:Yes I'm just a normal pervirted teen:D!lol j/k!
OmegaX123 Didn't get verification email yet chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Xaphrin, you are now my new favorite fanfic author! Or at least would be were it not for the anti-Terra sentiments in the first two chapters' sign-off disclaimer bit. I'm a BBxRae 'shipper myself, but... And, I mean, Terra was misguided, not evil, if it isn't the BBxTerra implications in the show that made you hate her.
Bold Achilles chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
I read this story... I enjoyed this story... hell, I loved this story... OMG, I am so gay! (looks around room) What am I the only one who didn't know? Kidding... I hope... this is awkward...

Whatever I'm a sucker for Romance stories and this was a truly well crafted one. Again. Loved it.

Achilles
vinnie the geek chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Congrats-that was tasteful-far more thoughtful than most of the mindless monkey-sex out there...

2 Booyahs! ~Vin
vinnie the geek chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Oh! It gets better? And so much nicer of you to gush about BB than bash Terra in you notes (please don't kick my ass!) Booyahs! ~Vinni
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »