Reviews for The Change
bibianca rivers chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
do i luv it or hate it? chirp, chirp,chirp...I LOVE IT! write more or something. whatta about a sequel! beast boy is so funny...i like raven x beast boy fanfics better than terra x beast boy fics , even if they looked a lil cute 2 gether in the show...kepp up the good work!

FOR ALL THE BAD FLAMERS OUT THERE, GO 2 # &*!
TheDarkAzar chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
All right, I admit it. The first chapter ruled. I am totally horse-crazy, and my entire school knows it...not to mention a bunch of other places, afterschool activities, and art classes...The names for the horses cracked me up...considering some of the real ones, it's kind of parodic. Hoping that's a word. Like a parody, I'm trying to say. After buying a horse on a virtual horse webbie and realizing that some pervert named it Seductive Sin, I doubt that your names are so strange after all. Better than Magic, I hear that again or Beauty I'm gonna hurl...or go on the rampage...

Be glad I'm in a good mood and am offering praise for a part I like instead of flame for the rest of it!
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
0.o

My lord...I admit I like making Raven wear something other than her cloak but your twisted version is NOT Raven. This is sickening, and it disgusts me. My little sister goes on tuis website, and it's dog shit like this that I don't want her to read. This was no more than a little lemon fest. Call this a story? And I thought my unfinished throwaways were terrible!
StarryRavenFire chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
That was beautiful! I loved it ]
AprilKisses chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Ah! My poor virgin eyes! Lol, just kidding. That was very good. I like your TT fics. *Goes off to read more*
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
good good story!
fenrir722 chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
hey I wanna talk to you so chat with me in aol..my screen name is fenrir722..and don't worry I'm not going to act like a perve I just wanna congrats you..I loved your story.
dream maven chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
This is the best (not joking here) Teen Titans story I have ever seen. I've never seen anyone able to portray the Beast Boy/Raven relationship so well. Thank you so much for writing this and maybe you could write a sequel? (Wink, nudge)
fenrir722 chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
I'm impressed by your story. I loved the part when Raven and Beatboy are having the best sex ever. You should make another one.
Aliciana Nightbreeze chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
oh, i like it! loved the lemon. turned me on at all the right times. raven is pretty hot and sexy isn't she? update soon please!
titanmaster2000 chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
awesome story! i agreed with Geode22, there arn't many good RavenBb pairings. write a sequal!
silvergriffen chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
!
Bobsayshimh chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
GASP! great chapter but I do not think that Robin would just come out and say that to Starfire. Anyway greeatt!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Eii! So totally cute-ness. Those two are adorable. so far, i've read two of your stories, and I love them both, and i'm going on to another one, next. i love beast boy and raven, they're too adorable. absolutely loved it, and cute ending!-
geode22 chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
greetings! after reading your fic in its entirety, all I can say is this; FRICKIN' AWESOME! I hope you make many more like this. (there just aren't enough BB/RA pairings ya know?) anyways, I commend you Xaphrin, on a job well done!

Geode22

P.S I truly enjoy reading such stories of this caliber. (I equally enjoy reading such stories with "LEMON" content included... _
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »