Reviews for The Change
geode22 chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
greetings! after reading your fic in its entirety, all I can say is this; FRICKIN' AWESOME! I hope you make many more like this. (there just aren't enough BB/RA pairings ya know?) anyways, I commend you Xaphrin, on a job well done!

P.S I truly enjoy reading such stories of this caliber. (I equally enjoy reading such stories with "LEMON" content included... _
raven1322 chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
OMG! i cried twice...*damn emotional issues* that was so good i can't wait to check out your others!
raven1322 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
omg! i am cryin so hard ritenow! that wasso sweet! omg omg omg!
big mac chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Hello, I love this story. just wanted to let you know. I don't even know if you read your reviews any more. Hope you do. But, just love it. It was just right.

Big Mac
Reigning Fyre chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
StarfireRox23 lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
*sniff* the best BB/R fics, that I've ever read, GREAT JOB! *claps*
Ramie chapter 6 . 6/12/2004

I have to say that this is one of the best R&BB fluff I have ever read! It was both romantic and sweet and for the love of swiss cheese and ham, please,PLEASE, write a seguel (Can't spell that word) to it!
Snea chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
*ahem* um, not what i normally read, but still very good! BUT WHY IS IT THE END!
Raven-4ever chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
EW! I kinda got grossed out. Oh, my virgin eyes!
ssmonkey chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
damn good to be true.
iPockySticks chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
AWW this is so swet xD a little ooc but its all good ] stop by and read my fic sometime ;]
katie3 chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Wow, I haven't read it all, but this is definitely going in my favorites! I'll leave a better review when I finish reading!
Purplerave chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
u did a great job! I love this story and I hope all ur other stories are like this. u'll be hearing from me from ur other story's. but for now ur story is one of the best eva! 8er
aries chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
It is a very good story! Loved it to bits! Keep up the good work!

greeninkstain chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
Such a great story! All fluffy and great. You made Raven all pretty and cute but you didn't kill her! She's so funny and her and bb rock _ Write more soon
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »