Reviews for The Change
Bobsayshimh chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
GASP! great chapter but I do not think that Robin would just come out and say that to Starfire. Anyway greeatt!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Eii! So totally cute-ness. Those two are adorable. so far, i've read two of your stories, and I love them both, and i'm going on to another one, next. i love beast boy and raven, they're too adorable. absolutely loved it, and cute ending!-
geode22 chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
greetings! after reading your fic in its entirety, all I can say is this; FRICKIN' AWESOME! I hope you make many more like this. (there just aren't enough BB/RA pairings ya know?) anyways, I commend you Xaphrin, on a job well done!

P.S I truly enjoy reading such stories of this caliber. (I equally enjoy reading such stories with "LEMON" content included... _
raven1322 chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
OMG! i cried twice...*damn emotional issues* that was so good i can't wait to check out your others!
raven1322 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
omg! i am cryin so hard ritenow! that wasso sweet! omg omg omg!
big mac chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Hello, I love this story. just wanted to let you know. I don't even know if you read your reviews any more. Hope you do. But, just love it. It was just right.

Big Mac
Reigning Fyre chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
StarfireRox23 lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
*sniff* the best BB/R fics, that I've ever read, GREAT JOB! *claps*
Ramie chapter 6 . 6/12/2004

I have to say that this is one of the best R&BB fluff I have ever read! It was both romantic and sweet and for the love of swiss cheese and ham, please,PLEASE, write a seguel (Can't spell that word) to it!
Snea chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
*ahem* um, not what i normally read, but still very good! BUT WHY IS IT THE END!
Raven-4ever chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
EW! I kinda got grossed out. Oh, my virgin eyes!
ssmonkey chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
damn good to be true.
iPockySticks chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
AWW this is so swet xD a little ooc but its all good ] stop by and read my fic sometime ;]
katie3 chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Wow, I haven't read it all, but this is definitely going in my favorites! I'll leave a better review when I finish reading!
Purplerave chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
u did a great job! I love this story and I hope all ur other stories are like this. u'll be hearing from me from ur other story's. but for now ur story is one of the best eva! 8er
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »