Reviews for The Will To Live
mymy chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
With this story, I could feel that both Serenity and Endimion are just ordinary people... out of their 'goddess' life. And yet, i feel the divine love that links between them. The essence of the true love still in it. I like the plot and how the characters matured.
Lady Silverress chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
I love this story! It's my second time reading it! You did a great job, keep up the good work!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Hi!

I have to say that is probably the BEST Americanized AU non superhero Sailor Moon story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It was so touching and beautiful. It has so much passion and grief, exactly what anyone facing Darien's situation would feel, no matter if it had to do with his cancer or even the loss of his sons. It was absolutely wonderful. I have to say that I was a bit surprised that Darien would survive to see Rini grow into adulthood (and I loved her name, by the way! Brittany Emma is perfect, and it was awesome how you incorporated the anime elements like her hair to make them fit into real-life!), but I'm glad he did. I cried during the last chapter when he went to Heaven and saw his family for the first time! It was beautiful and so amazing! Really, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. You really got the point across that everything turns out ok in the end, no matter what happens in this world. Thanks again for writing it!

Amelie
MemphisMoney chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
You think your going to get hate mail, but the story was so lovely. It was sad. Trial and errors that were finally overcome. I'm so happy u wrote this. It made me sad but it was excally how live is.. ty... MM (by the way Its MemphisMoney MM I don't feel like signing in but in add this story to my alert and you as well when the time comes) :.)
applenica chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
hi! i'm new reader. i like your story. it's so sad but sweet.
they are meant to be.
arinariena chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
This is 1 of my fav story.. Good Job! ;)
Fedski chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
what! what happens to serena! he promised to be there with her forever! please, add another part where serena dies too, so that they can be together! i was seriously in tears!

great story though, and i have to say you write really well.
serenausagi96 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
i remember first discovering fanfiction. this is the first story i read that made me go wow! thank you for being such an amazing writer.
moonlover46 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
This is a really sad story. I've had people close to me that have had to go through some form of cancer. I could be wrong but I thought kemo was spelt with a 'k'. But again, I could be wrong. You did an excellent job writing this.
sailor cyanide chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
The death scene was good- happy endings can be over rated!
UsagiMoon chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
You would think that people would stop reading ur fic but to tell u the truth there are still people who do. I don't hate you I just don't like you...you made me cry! Anyways, good story. Well written. When I began to read the epilogue i knew what was gonna happen and I was like "no...you can't do this.."
lfleurdelys chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wonderful story. Interesting and detailed plot, I could feel the realism of your words and it was beautifully written. Good ending despite the slight heartache. You're a good writer and this was an excellent story _
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I REALLY LIKED THE STORY. BUT THE END WAS WAY 2 SAD!
Miss Vilya chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Oh my God! That was awesome... I love reading sad fics when well written, and yours was...
Jypsee chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
a tearful story and yet an excellent one at that.